Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kingdom Under Fire II Review In Progress - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageKingdom Under Fire II Review In Progress - MMORPG.com

Kingdom Under Fire II has finally hit digital shelves after what seemed like an endless wait. So how does the MMORTS stack up thus far? Check out Robin's Review in Progress of the new game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    edited November 2019
    Looks surprisingly interesting compared to other resent Korean MMORPGames.

It seems we've got new genre (MMO strategy/RPG hybrid) created by Asian developers and, sadly, classic strategy game (XCom, Total War, Warhammer) devs are missing it completely - even though most of them just have to add multiplayer lobbies to their existing engines (+ loot/cosmetics progression).

I'm waiting for an XCom-2 like MMO game to appear.
    Arlee

Thank you for your time!

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    the game is B2P? ahahahahahahaha

gonna wait till its free, or I will play conquerors blde
    Viper482
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    Is the character creation gender locked like all these type of games are?
  • GodeauGodeau Member UncommonPosts: 84

Elvoc said:

It's locked.

But really? Buy to play?!
    (The sea version of the game was free to play, fully translated, like 7years ago, lol)
  • MissingSignalMissingSignal Member UncommonPosts: 13

Godeau said:

Elvoc said:

It's locked.

But really? Buy to play?!

(The sea version of the game was free to play, fully translated, like 7years ago, lol)

I think they addressed this already tho. They said the only f2p versions were betas. I played it way back when it was in SEA beta. I do expect it to eventually go f2p tho.
  • EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145
    "The reason this amuses me is there seems to be no reason for the system to work this way because I’m always standing around in town, and I wait for my health to regen. This system would make sense if it’s possible to change equipment in the middle of combat, though that would be weird."

-

It amuses me that someone giving criticism on a "system" does not realize its not a "system" at all, Its just the logical result of a programmer not bothering to write a few lines of extra code. Its not a "system" by design, its the lack of design that causes it. (or a floppy bug)
  • nomadienomadie Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Weird seeing a Review In Progress for a game that came out like 15 years ago... It's a pretty badly optimized game. I played it for like a month in Korea years back and it had so many issues. It's a buggy unbalanced mess. I don't see this doing very well in NA at all. I want it to do well since some of us have been waiting for over 12 years for it. I just don't see it lasting more than a month.
    LeFantome
  • LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692

nomadie said:

Weird seeing a Review In Progress for a game that came out like 15 years ago... It's a pretty badly optimized game. I played it for like a month in Korea years back and it had so many issues. It's a buggy unbalanced mess. I don't see this doing very well in NA at all. I want it to do well since some of us have been waiting for over 12 years for it. I just don't see it lasting more than a month.

Don't worry about the review. I forseen a solid 8 out of 10 on MMORPG where all the games are great!
    AKA Fallout 76 7/10
    swarmdie

• nfacatriusnfacatrius Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Game is fine played it for a while already.

While there is the hp bug it is nothing an potion wont fix or an entry to a new map.

So far i did not crash once in 50hrs of playtime nor encountered any hard bugs preventing me from playing.

I am by no means a chill but most of you who experience crashes have a pc which could be mistaken for a toaster.
  • IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    I doubt this is actually a mmo, but anything adding the RTS/FPS/RPG genre is needed. We haven't really had any good games in a while Savage 2 and natural selection 2 being really the only ones. Heroes and Generals isnt very RTS lite and I don't consider it one.

Not many developer can pull off the genre well.

MurderHerd

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065

the game is B2P? ahahahahahahaha

gonna wait till its free, or I will play conquerors blde

How dare they make you pay to play their product?!?! The nerve!

/sarcasm off
    LinifTacticalZombeh
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!