Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing?

Comments

• klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
    ESO, Destiny 2, RDO, also recently checked back into SWTOR to check the new content.
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986
    Kyleran said:
    Fallout 76 the past month or so. In fact I recently "doubled down" by getting a one month First sub and....wait for it....

Opened a 2nd account....yup, really.

Friend of mine found a couple of copies in the local Gamestop they were fire selling for $15 each...Stay with me.  

I'm really only using the unlimited scrap box which actually is pretty limited in terms of utility.  I've never raised the tent, easier to just fast travel back and I like socializing with others so the private servers aren't a draw. 

Every character on this new account has 800 vault space and 1500 they can personally carry.

Seems the best way to go, at least for me.

When I read your posts it just makes me want a true private server even more.   I want to be able to build my super house/base without ant restrictions on how many pieces I can place and without it randomly being replaced if someone else builds in the same spot.

If I could get a real private server like that I'd be playing it constantly because I really did have some fun in that game.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Playing Entropia Universe at this time because I can study concurrently while I blow money away. Once my exam is over, I feel like I'll either go back to Starcraft 2 or try to find a new game to addict myself. But before I go on hiatus in Entropia, i'll probably put about $2k USD with a person in game who supposedly guarantees 16% return per year, so I could make $25 a month passively or lose it all :)

Games to go back to:
    Somehow, going back to PoE doesn't appear attractive. Possible candidates to look for a new game are:
    - AA: Unchained
    - Crusader Kings 2 (recent civ thread got me thinking about it)
    - EVE again (but unlikely)
    - Rocket league 
    - Dark Souls 3 again
    - Witcher 3 again
    - GTA V online

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • Pink_CandyPink_Candy Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I'm only playing EQII at the moment.

Waiting on something new to grab and hold my attention for longer than a day or two.
    I am not a "gamer girl". I am a gamer. I play video games.
    I don't take slutty pictures while holding a controller

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    edited November 2019
    Playing Entropia Universe at this time because I can study concurrently while I blow money away. Once my exam is over, I feel like I'll either go back to Starcraft 2 or try to find a new game to addict myself. But before I go on hiatus in Entropia, i'll probably put about $2k USD with a person in game who supposedly guarantees 16% return per year, so I could make $25 a month passively or lose it all :). 

Games to go back to:
    Somehow, going back to PoE doesn't appear attractive. Possible candidates to look for a new game are:
    - Rocket league 
    - Dark Souls 3 again
    - Witcher 3 again
    - GTA V online

Not a good idea.  If you were waiting for someone here to tell you this, here it is.  People scam each other all the time in video games that have virtual currency (as part of gameplay), and you're talking about real USD.

I mean, damn... 2k.  Put it on the stock market for crying out loud.  May I recommend Tesla?

edit: actually, I was being somewhat tongue in cheek as your above post makes you appear extremely risk-tolerant.  I wouldn't actually recommend putting $2k anywhere other than an ETF or even a CD assuming this is your sole investment (which it probably isn't).

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• AmarantharAmaranthar Member EpicPosts: 5,801
    Playing Entropia Universe at this time because I can study concurrently while I blow money away. Once my exam is over, I feel like I'll either go back to Starcraft 2 or try to find a new game to addict myself. But before I go on hiatus in Entropia, i'll probably put about $2k USD with a person in game who supposedly guarantees 16% return per year, so I could make $25 a month passively or lose it all :). 

Games to go back to:
    - Rocket league 
    - Dark Souls 3 again
    - Witcher 3 again
    - GTA V online

Not a good idea.  If you were waiting for someone here to tell you this, here it is.  People scam each other all the time in video games that have virtual currency (as part of gameplay), and you're talking about real USD.

I mean, damn... 2k.  Put it on the stock market for crying out loud.  May I recommend Tesla?

edit: actually, I was being somewhat tongue in cheek as your above post makes you appear extremely risk-tolerant.  I wouldn't actually recommend putting $2k anywhere other than an ETF or even a CD assuming this is your sole investment (which it probably isn't).
    Yeah, that "investment" could easily be a pyramid scheme. 
    I wonder if that guy has a broker's license, and what might come of that sort of thing if it gets big enough in gaming to start to draw attention from authorities. 
    Phaserlight

Once upon a time....

• XexxesXexxes Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I've been playing Kingdom Under Fire 2 the last several days.  For whatever reason, mmorpg.com has failed to report its release.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Hawkaya399Hawkaya399 Member RarePosts: 620
    edited November 2019
    I messed with Assassin's Creed Syndicate yesterday, long enough to get past the first couple missions that hampered open world travel. It was the same with Mafia III. I hate hte game itself, so I just played through the first mission to get outside for the open world. I ignore the missions after that. Everytime I load the game I start at the beginning of the mission and just roam the city. Back to AC... So  I looked around London and was amazed by how realistic it was--i hate using that word because it's far from being like the real world. It's flawed. I'm just saying it felt more like I was actually in a city than in most of the games I've played in the past. It was the combination of everything. Large city. Graphics. Crowds. Horses. Carriages. Historic accuracy like poop on the street and smog and child labor. Corner cafes. Ads on walls. People talking to each other. People bumping into each other. People singing. People playing pianos. Birds flying away. People feeding birds. A steam engine causing the air to look like it does when heat is rising. People reading newspapers. People kissing. People arguing. Crimes ocurring. People running frantically away, sometimes causing accidents. The list goes on.

I'm mainly playing Everquest on Agnarr server. The other game I'm considering playing is Parkan II. Got it for 79 cents. When I lose interesting in Everquest I might try Legends of ARia. I'm also considering getting Watch Dogs to see its open world.

• IzzibabyIzzibaby Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I've been playing Hordes. It really is nice to not have to pay for a fun and good game. This MMORPG is completely free and just through the web (https://hordes.io)
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Izzibaby said:
    I've been playing Hordes. It really is nice to not have to pay for a fun and good game. This MMORPG is completely free and just through the web (https://hordes.io)
    Advertising bot masquerading as a poster.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Civ 6 and Gothic 3
  • crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 284

Games to go back to:
    - Rocket league 
    - Dark Souls 3 again
    - Witcher 3 again
    - GTA V online

A CD?  LOL.  Talk about a ba mediocre to poor use of your money.
  • seraphis79seraphis79 Member UncommonPosts: 312
    Lotro and Eve right now.
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    I'm in a pickle. I have no specific itch that needs scratching, so I can't pick a genre. I have a hefty backlog of games across all the gaming portals and a handful of consoles. I can't pick anything to play..... I haven't touched a game in a month and have been catching up on shows/movies...

WHAT DO I DO?! I've taken a gaming break. I've read/listened to lots of books. I've listened to music. I've watched movies/shows/streams/etc....

Now I want to game damn it! None of them jump out at me. All of the jump out at me.

I'm screwed!

Gut Out!
    Cryomatrix

What, me worry?

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Gutlard said:
    I'm in a pickle. I have no specific itch that needs scratching, so I can't pick a genre. I have a hefty backlog of games across all the gaming portals and a handful of consoles. I can't pick anything to play..... I haven't touched a game in a month and have been catching up on shows/movies...

WHAT DO I DO?! I've taken a gaming break. I've read/listened to lots of books. I've listened to music. I've watched movies/shows/streams/etc....

Now I want to game damn it! None of them jump out at me. All of the jump out at me.

I'm screwed!

Gut Out!
    I started playing more idle games....I can watch more TV, go outside, do whatever I want and when I come back I have made progress!
  • KatherinerobertKatherinerobert Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Call of gods . suggest me something new and intresting ?
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    ESO, was a beta player and hated the game. 5 years later the game has really improved. I get some go on about the bug but I have MMOed for over 20 years and thats just a fact in any MMO you play and what the game offers over the bugs. The game wins IMO. IMO its the best MMO out at this time. 
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    I inspired myself to give Ryzom a try again.  My memory is a bit rusty, or things have changed.  The game (especially the quests) almost force a tank-mage, everyone does everything approach on everyone.  I knew I wanted to be a sword-and-board melee, and a shield/jewelry crafter.  I'm spending so much time harvesting and needing to craft armor (for faction quests) that I'm getting frustrated.  Not to mention that I went with a friend to the mainland and went to a city where I needed to work on my faction just to accomplish anything.  So, our original race choices are making it difficult to do anything together.

That, and HOI3.  Just started a Japanese game with a mod (HPP).  The plane cost-to-manufacture is way out of line and I've probably got to research about a dozen things to be able to build ships larger than a Light Cruiser.  I'll probably end up starting that one over to try again.

Plus, my daily Fallout Shelter.  Every brain needs junk food sometimes.  And some Civ 5 when it doesn't.  I even logged into EQ1 once last week.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

edited November 2019
    I'm all over the place and still can't get into any specific thing. Here's what I've been trying over this past weekend: Yoku's Island Express, Turok 1, Xanadu Next, Oxenfree, Enderal: Forgotten Stories, Spyro: Reignited Trilogy, Y's I & II Chronicals and The Witcher 2.....

And I still need to get back to Outer Worlds that I was really enjoying.

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Right now.  Still playing gw2 with the fam and a MEA modded run through. 

Once done MEA will move on to Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    Playing Breath of the Wild the Star Wars Fallen with the girlfriend 
    Playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Rune II as I can between skyrim modding.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
    Sovrath said:
    As in trying the diff Skyrim mods or making ur own? Have you tried Ultimate Skyrim? It's pretty tough...well depending on your settings I guess.

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• HuntrezzHuntrezz Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Total War Three Kingdom and Warhammer 2 as well as Middle Earth Shadow of War.  I also head over the console at get a quick game or two of MLB or NHL in as well.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    edited November 2019
    Gutlard said:
    Sovrath said:
    As in trying the diff Skyrim mods or making ur own? Have you tried Ultimate Skyrim? It's pretty tough...well depending on your settings I guess.

Gut Out!
    Making my own. I've been working on it for years and I have an "end of January done date" in mind.

Very close. Steam has me at 3100 hours in the creation kit but I suspect that might be a little high. Still, it does add up.
    [Deleted User]
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo