Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PC to Receive Dragon Quest Builders 2 on December 10

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imagePC to Receive Dragon Quest Builders 2 on December 10

It looks like PC will receive Dragon Quest Builders 2 in December.

Read the full story here

Comments

• itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    $60 :(

• TalraekkTalraekk Member UncommonPosts: 260
    While that is true it still kind of sucks to those of us who have issues with gamepad controls, as well as our Switches being in a seperate room tied to a TV I can only semi often use :D. It was a good game for what I played but I should have certainly waited for the pc version.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167

Arterius said:

itsover said:

I mean I paid $60 when it came to Switch and the game isn't that old. It only came out this year

Every time a game ports to PC that's the first comment people make, it's too much. No wonder most of SE games start out on console, PC gamers are cheapskates.
    moshra
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    Yeah Hmm could be interesting, then again I will be waiting for review of the pc port, if it's horrible control why pay $60 for it.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Torval said:
    Tiller said:
    Arterius said:
    itsover said:

I mean I paid $60 when it came to Switch and the game isn't that old. It only came out this year
    Every time a game ports to PC that's the first comment people make, it's too much. No wonder most of SE games start out on console, PC gamers are cheapskates.
    Let's call it frugal. :lol:

I buy games from PlayStation and Nintendo like I do Steam, on sale. I'm not likely paying $60 for it on the Switch either. But I am willing to spend more on these sorts of games than I am single play through story-driven games. I get more value out of creative or open-ended games, so I'm willing to pay more for them. Story games with modding (like Skyrim or Half-life) count too.
    Hey I'm frugal as well and always wait for sales; but some of these folks think games should be bargain bin prices because they launch on PC. When Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney trilogy was ported to PC on Steam people were bitching because it was $29.99. Not sure what they expected it to be priced at but I imagine they all ended up pirating the game anyways.
    [Deleted User]
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter