Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Exile Mobile and Metamorph League Announced at ExileCon - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imagePath of Exile Mobile and Metamorph League Announced at ExileCon - MMORPG.com

Path of Exile is coming to mobile devices, and the Metamorph League were both announced during ExileCon yesterday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Well, at least they did the right approach by talking about PoE2 around the same time as the mobile reveal....instead of trying to showcase a major event around a mobile title....not like a major AAA company would ever do anything like that, right Blizzard?
    GdemamiM.D.33Roin
  • GlacianNexGlacianNex Member UncommonPosts: 652
    I am actually excited to try PoEM as long as GGG will stick to cosmetics in online store ( and yes bank tabs, I am ok paying $5 for all the tabs I want). POE is one of the few games where I feel like spending 60$ on cosmetics, because I don't feel like it is being shoved down my throat.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited November 2019
    I am actually excited to try PoEM as long as GGG will stick to cosmetics in online store ( and yes bank tabs, I am ok paying $5 for all the tabs I want). POE is one of the few games where I feel like spending 60$ on cosmetics, because I don't feel like it is being shoved down my throat.
    Its kind of funny thinking on monetization that Blizzard can't confirm a lot about D4 but they can confirm it'll have mtx. Still years in development, but they can confirm mtx are otw....
    FolmenM.D.33cribett
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    I hate mobile, but ill play on PC whenever i quit my starcraft 2 playing
    Folmen
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here is I started For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE...............http://chilp.it/a2b7ebc

Fuck you
    RoinBitSane

mmorpg junkie since 1999