Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone is bringing back Marvel Heroes

TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
Not sure if this completely legal or not, but this guy has created a mod that allows you to access the game files and play offline. He says it's not really an emulator as its only running on your system and not using any servers. Looks like he set up a patreon for it.  I don't know if this will end well once Disney catches wind...He's actually asking for money for the project rather than donations.

SWG Bloodfin vet
Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

AlBQuirky

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    Arterius said:
    I don't know how legit this is. Seems sketchy as all hell. I mean he didn't even post any gameplay. Just cap running in a circle the game looked way better then that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXjmJ1-LPp0
    It could just be a ploy to get Disney's attention; and not the kind of attention anyone would want lol.
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    i don't remember MH ever looking and sounding like that, and i loved that game.

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,820
    An offline version of MH has no value. The best part of the game was the MMO-lite patrol zones.
    edited November 2019
    Well he's started a bit of a massive shit storm on the old steam forums on trying defend his stance on asking for money for this lol. Everyone is trying to warn him, but its devovled into insults.
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547
    such a tease......... wish the game would come back but Disney won't allow it.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

Gone, well that was fast
    SWG Bloodfin vet