Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArchePass Compensation Crate is Now Claimable - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageArchePass Compensation Crate is Now Claimable - MMORPG.com

The ArcheAge Unchained team has issued an update regarding ArchePass Compensation.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    TBH if Trion Worlds wants to blow me away with ArcheAge they would close it down sell it off or what ever and reboot marvel heroes omega!
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    This is just a temporizing ploy before the inevitable P2W enters into the cash shop. You've been warned.

*Takes off DMKano mask*
    [Deleted User]ultimateduckScottJeslisRenoakumcrippinsKumaponKyleranvandal5627snoocky
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    I don't know how I feel about this. The archepass was removed before I started playing. I do know that the answer is not Marvel Heroes.
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355
    I didn't get to level 40 yet but the Archepass was one of things I was looking forward to when I jumped into AAU on day one sadly.
    This is just a temporizing ploy before the inevitable P2W enters into the cash shop. You've been warned.

*Takes off DMKano mask*
    DMCryo
    Kyleran
  • PartieplayinPartieplayin Member UncommonPosts: 93
    I think some of the diligence items are far too expensive if you look at how many you can get per week opposed to how long it take ago get that many coins.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

*Takes off DMKano mask*

Trion too many "Fresh Start Servers" Screwing over even the whales with many mergers and ruining the game who can trust them without true compensation to the games founders?
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    edited November 2019
    Pretty satisfied with how things are going so far. Having a successful Sheep farm and now with this compensation pack, I've been able to upgrade my farm house to a badass rancher farmhouse. My sheep have never been so happy :D
  • Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276

I don't know how I feel about this. The archepass was removed before I started playing. I do know that the answer is not Marvel Heroes.

The answer is always bring back marvel heroes when it is about trion worlds/gamigo.... its the only thing they have thats worth a damn as its not heavily geared towards pay to win but rather just cosmetics! and is alround fun to play i would love to spend 200 bux right now to get all chars and start again no questions asked!
    ultimateduck
  • phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738
    edited November 2019

I didn't get to level 40 yet but the Archepass was one of things I was looking forward to when I jumped into AAU on day one sadly.

If you are not 40 yet, the Archepass was not for you. Actually the game is probably not for you.

It wouldn't be an Archeage Unchained thread without the ignorant opinions of DMKano.
  • vandal5627vandal5627 Member UncommonPosts: 788
    DMKano said:

mcrippins said:

Pretty satisfied with how things are going so far. Having a successful Sheep farm and now with this compensation pack, I've been able to upgrade my farm house to a badass rancher farmhouse. My sheep have never been so happy :D

The irony is- Gamigo has a pretty successful sheep farm too.

One day the players will realize that they were the sheep all along.
    Weren't you a huge sheep of Trion?  What happened?!!!!!!
    snoocky
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    DMKano said:

mcrippins said:

I'm confused, while Gamigo acquired Trion, the two really aren't synonymous as I believe most Trion staff were let go.

A number of posters keep referencing Trion which is strange really.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724

DMKano said:

mcrippins said:

Yup,he was..so I don't get it why he is so against the game nowadays..

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• vandal5627vandal5627 Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Kyleran said:
    DMKano said:

mcrippins said:

I'm confused, while Gamigo acquired Trion, the two really aren't synonymous as I believe most Trion staff were let go.

A number of posters keep referencing Trion which is strange really.

Ahh now i see why he's so mad at Gamigo, his beloved company is no more so he's lashing out. :)