Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

Comments

• dannymedannyme Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    DrakeWars is realy good online game about dragons
  • hitawonuhitawonu Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    ESO & LOTRO >:) >:)
  • Pink_CandyPink_Candy Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I'm oldschool. B)

I keep trying out other MMO's but I always return to EQ or EQII. Went back to DAoC for a bit but I can't really get into that one anymore. I'm hoping something new will come out that will finally grab my attention long-term. 

Until then, EQII is where I'll stay.
    Cosmoguard
    I am not a "gamer girl". I am a gamer. I play video games.
    I don't take slutty pictures while holding a controller

• IzzibabyIzzibaby Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I've been playing Hordes. It's a free online game (https://hordes.io)

It gives you the option between 2 factions in which you can PVP against the other factions.
    There are 4 different classes you can choose from as well which have unique weapons, skills, abilities, and armor types. So much customization you can build your character to be however you want it to be.
  • WulpingerWulpinger Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    edited November 2019
    Been Playing WoW mostly. But i think i will turn it a bit down until the next content patch.

Would like to play some emulators for older and dead MMORPGs but i still have some questions about this topic. 

Sadly, i don't know why, i can't open new Threads. Apparently i can only post comments. Does someone know why?

PS: AustinMarston seem to be a scam? Did not click the link but it seems like a scam account. Just want to point that out.

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Okay, this has progressed beyond the pale.  The adbots are thanking each other.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• MrTrojanMrTrojan Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    trove ttt trov
  • satansansatansan Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Saint seiya online reborn
  • juvelinghtjuvelinght Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    hi there. does any1 know some mmorpgs like Cabal or Aion? i mean rpgs where exists fights and wars between nations. i like to play and build a set for a purpose not just do dungeons and that`s all. ty
  • TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235
    Currently playing Fifa20, that's about it, while waiting on EvE Echoes to be released this year ( hopefully ) and also waiting for Torchlight Frontiers..

Other than that, i gave up trying on MMO since 3 years ago..

So What Now?

• juppyLoopsjuppyLoops Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I keep my gaming schedule simple - OldSchool RuneScape & CS:Go
  • GiselherGiselher Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited January 2020
    Hey! Am back at CS 1.6 :D 

but I'm here to ask If anybody has an idea if there is still somewhere the old/first version of Fragoria playable out there in the endless world of the internet?!?! maybe russia? I dont wanna play the new version ! so if anyone knows something plz let me know, I really laved this game! :)

honestly i was about to ask in a new thread but seems like i cant open one?!?! or im blind?!?! :dizzy:

• tspeartspear Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Wow- i got A BM hunter 1-2 hrs a day

FF14- Dragoon

MHW- just love my hammer!

and Star Trek Online again b/c the dam Picard show
  • kliomanskliomans Newbie CommonPosts: 6
    I can't say why, but I love playing Marvel Heroes.

• JudithWilliamsJudithWilliams Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 65
    For me, it's still Guild Wars 2. Still waiting on that next big MMO that will capture my attention!

Educator, writer, and Gamer.

Follow me at: MMOG Musings and MMOGology

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    After joining their forums 4 years ago, I finally downloaded everything and am playing Star Wars Galaxies Legends.

It's the NGE version, but they have all the expansions including space running and have added new buildings, artwork and even new content and a new planet is just around the corner.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• skye321skye321 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I found a nostalgic game made me realize all the things I use to do when I was a kid yet I have grown up I 'll still prefer to play kid game :# :# :#
    strawhat0981
  • BomberixBomberix Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hey, because there are so many people asking for an Oldschool PVP MMO, did you ever had a look at https://albiononline.com/de?ref=ZRWQTCXPK1 ?

It's free to Play so you can check it out if you want.
  • Gamer54321Gamer54321 Member UncommonPosts: 452
    Arma 3 King of the hill, multiplayer,
    Civ 5
  • CosmoguardCosmoguard Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Nothing currently in my lineup, I'm still scouring the games list. I have picked up a few ideas from these comments though.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Mainly Wolcen, with a bit of Grim Dawn, Diablo 3 and Warhammer Chaosbane thrown in.
    Chamber of Chains
  • feanaro23feanaro23 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I've been playing Torn for the past year and really enjoying it.
  • SanviKumari13SanviKumari13 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.
    Short Easter Speeches
    Happy Easter Greetings
  • CosmoguardCosmoguard Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Update-- I'm now back to playing PWI. Actually surprised at the amount of people in game!
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Played through Wolcen, About done FFXV, playing some Minecraft with my boy, will be finishing up MEA and playing through the Borderlands series.
    Cosmoguard

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

This discussion has been closed.