Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge Unchained's ArchePass Compensation Coming Soon

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageArcheAge Unchained's ArchePass Compensation Coming Soon

The ArcheAge Unchained team has issued an update on ArchePass compensation.

Read the full story here

Comments

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    DMKano said:
    "Soon" TM - Gamigo
    ah this time I belive it will be soon, you don't need to worry about breakingsomething already broken
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • Haki88Haki88 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    edited November 2019
    People are waiting for long time for compesation, why didnt you writed that?
  • fearufearu Member UncommonPosts: 288
    They only thing they unchained was more access to your bank account.
    PalebaneRoinchocolate42069
  • PromyvionPromyvion Member UncommonPosts: 21
    edited November 2019
    "Accounts that claimed the package the first time/multiple times are currently still being looked into."

AKA if you claimed during the original broken 3 hour window, lucky you getting extra diligence while everyone else can get ****ed.
  • PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    edited November 2019
    Compensation? That sounds bad, hehe.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 375
    I was itching to buy this when it launched and did not want to spoil whit playing on the f2p server but i did and i swear i don't get why people like this game!
    There is 0 and i mean ZERO immersion , no storyline , the quests are horrid and painful to complete , the graphics are abysmal and so is the performance... yes the class system is OK but nothing to make you go ohwow this is new!*
    The ttk in pvp is small and gives you no chance to react and have a chance against multiple enemies and also diminishing any kind of adrenaline rush or .. anything!
    Starting to detest payed streamers promoting this kind of garbage more and more each day..
    LexTalion
  • asnowasnow Member UncommonPosts: 43
    when is next fresh start ?
    Remali
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    Good that they recognized the need for compensation and are working on it. Let's hope it's a measured approach.

Of course, as standard, DMKano has shared his opinion for a game he doesn't play. It may surprise everyone to know that AAU and Gamingos efforts are not enough to shut him up. He still found a way to cry.
  • izanagi256izanagi256 Member UncommonPosts: 9

DMKano said:

Haki88 said:

People are waiting for long time for compesation, why didnt you writed that?

The support tickets go completely ignored or with a canned response - been like this since launch 

I just charged backa fter 2 weeks of no response