Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost Ark - the best MMORPG of a decade

mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
For me at least. I didnt have as much fun in MMO for a long time. Georgeous massive world with many continents and vast ocean, fun combat system, surprisingly decent story for asian MMO, great music and sound, TONs of things to do, very polished. And cinematic dungeons are something Ive never seen in MMOs so far.

You can play it with english patch on russian server that launched OBT. 

Comments

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Yeah looking forward to proper Western servers, dont wanna bother with the Russian workaround.

• JucologJucolog Member UncommonPosts: 2
    For me it's the best mmo i've ever played.
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    I had the chance to play the Korean version with the English patch.  Great game, but the English patch not so great.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Moodsor said:
    Yeah looking forward to proper Western servers, dont wanna bother with the Russian workaround.
    I played a MMO once where we had to play on Russian servers.....When I got the next bill for internet I got hit with charges because it was our of the country. Something where you were only allowed so many minutes for that and I went beyond it.
    DragnelusGdemami
  • fearufearu Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Theocritus said:

I played a MMO once where we had to play on Russian servers.....When I got the next bill for internet I got hit with charges because it was our of the country. Something where you were only allowed so many minutes for that and I went beyond it.
    That sounds like a you problem