Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer: Odyssey's Slayer Class Revealed

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageWarhammer: Odyssey's Slayer Class Revealed

The Slayer class for Warhammer: Odyssey has been revealed.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RelampagoRelampago Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Dual wield.
    sschrupp
  • achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726
    Got excited for a second until I saw it’s a trash mobile game. ☹️
    ValentinaGamePlay4UXarkopsychosiz1AxxarvelimiriusScot
    Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
  • elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Mobile....can we please stop talking about them? No "real" gamer plays them or expects to hear about them from E3 or elsewhere. Gah....
    Valentinakappei378ThaneGdemamiVahidXarkoHatefullpsychosiz1Axxarsschrupp
  • ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,079
    Yeah I think Warhammer is wasted on mobile.
    HatefullelockeAxxarsschrupp
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Mobile is a waste of time for gaming
    HatefullelockeAxxarsschrupp
  • GamePlay4UGamePlay4U Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Mobile = trash. Hard pass.
    HatefullelockeAxxar
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Yeah it's a mobile garbage, but at least they got the dwarf model right. So many games do dwarves so bad, it looks like they just take human model and make it smaller. It's not even funny anymore.
    Hatefull
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    A suggestion for MMORPG.com, when talking about non MMO games you guys use the Not So MMO header, how about doing that for mobile/ipad games too? You could call it On The Go or something, just to distinguish these articles from non mobile ones. I am sure many here would appreciate that.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    GdemamiHatefullelockesschrupp
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• biggn82biggn82 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Don't want to hear or read anything about mobile "games" they aren't real games until I can play them on my tv with a controller or my pc with a kb and mouse and even that's pushing it unless they remove the lame mobile standards that these things usually l typically have, until then I have no interest.
    Hatefullelocke
  • LukzfreshLukzfresh Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Mobile games are mostly played by children and not real gamers... I doubt they’re here reading your mobile articles.
    Hatefullelocke
  • animeoutlawanimeoutlaw Member UncommonPosts: 27
    I agree that seeing all these mobile titles is disappointing for us PC gamers. Though I think people forget you can emulate these on your PC using Nox.

Nox even lets you simulate Keyboard and mouse functions super easily. Literally just drag-n-drop on the screen where you want the button to be simulated, and assign the button.

So if you don't want to play it on your phone, you don't have to. I've done it a few times, and I've seen a lot of people who do it.
    Gorwe
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    edited November 2019
    So much salt. You guys know that this is our future right? It's where the money is which means thats where the focus will be.

I'm not a mobile gamer myself, but reality is reality. Edit: On Topic; Warhammer just cannot stop milking its two flagship classes, Witch Hunter and Slayer. There are so many other more interesting unit types but they like to stick to what works I guess.
    Hatefullelocke
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    warhammer is wasted on any console these days. This dwarf look exactly the same as in their previous games.
    Warhammer was a really big name in the 90's but now full of garbage. What a shame.
    psychosiz1
  • psychosiz1psychosiz1 Member UncommonPosts: 200
    You will always lose me with mobile games no matter how hard the title reels me in.
    elocke
  • MagplarMagplar Member UncommonPosts: 21
    I like to play mobile games when I am taking a big poop. who needs reading material hehehe
    sschrupp
  • moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    Warhammer is a dead prostitute of a franchise at this point.
    elocke
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    If they’re not writing mobile articles they’re not writing articles :P
    elocke