Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Warcraft 3: Reforged Model Comparisons Highlight Dragons and Icons - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageMore Warcraft 3: Reforged Model Comparisons Highlight Dragons and Icons - MMORPG.com

More Warcraft 3: Reforged model comparisons have come our way now that the beta is live.

Read the full story here

Comments

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    Swordsman original icon is miles better than just generic elf face
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited November 2019
    I mean they're showing this off but forget that this was supposed to have a summer 2019 release.....its fall now unless they are seasonally impaired. Its like watching a student boast about all the progress they are making with their assignment when its a week late.
  • EnsiferEnsifer Member UncommonPosts: 49
    edited November 2019

Albatroes said:

I mean they're showing this off but forget that this was supposed to have a summer 2019 release.....its fall now unless they are seasonally impaired. Its like watching a student boast about all the progress they are making with their assignment when its a week late.

It never had a summer 2019 release, that was world of warcraft classic that had the summer release. And wow classic made its deadline. This game had a 2019 release date. And there is many people suggesting a November 24th release date.
    IceAge
  • calibekcalibek Member UncommonPosts: 300
    I played the original years ago so not sure if I want to pick this up but I will say the visuals are pushing me in that direction. Kind of been in an RTS mood lately since Total War: Warhammer

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Ok so now here is the part where all those people,MOST OF THEM that claimed cartoon graphics are better are now going to say the more realistic look is better...sigh.
    Personally i always want the more realistic look because to me cartoony looks CHEAP.However none of this matters,all we see is the dragons and some weak looking blank white mat ground texture.
    This is a very weak sell job,doesn't look good on either side of the split screen video.
    Aeander

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Wizardry said:

Ok so now here is the part where all those people,MOST OF THEM that claimed cartoon graphics are better are now going to say the more realistic look is better...sigh.

Personally i always want the more realistic look because to me cartoony looks CHEAP.However none of this matters,all we see is the dragons and some weak looking blank white mat ground texture.

This is a very weak sell job,doesn't look good on either side of the split screen video.

Put some glasses on, please.. :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Wizardry said:
    Modern animation looks better than animation from over a decade ago. But even old cartoons age better than old attempts at realism.

Have you seen decade old "realistic" games? They look like fucking shit.
    Gorwe