Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge Unchained in-game economy already destroyed by exploits

2»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited November 2019
    Albatroes said:
    DMKano said:
    There is another in game region that is being exploited for high gold gains.

There are so many exploits that they dont know which one to fix and everything is just breaking around them
    But Gamigo is staying in active communication with the community and.....I think people forgot that every fresh start, Trion was always in constant communication. It feels like they have a script for this or something.
    I'm fairly certain the crew of the Titanic stayed active in communication especially as the bow started to dip below the waterline 

:#
    dragonlee66

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ananitananit Member RarePosts: 293
    Abhorer said:
    @ananit I  have decided to start playing AA, and I don't know anything about this game, only what I read here. Do you mean that I need 3 chars to progress adequately in Archeage? How is it done? :hushed: I feel kinda dissapointed. All I want is to play and so soon the game is plenty of bugs and advantages for the exploiters and this tecnique of the 3 alts. What can I do? What every new player should do to be not on clear disadvantage with the people that took profit of all this fuzz?

you will always be behind but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the game. there is plenty of things to do, just accept the fact that you will never be on top of the gear score charts (which is fine).
    if you want to play the game you won't need 3 accounts, just a single one is how the vast majority of people plays the game.
    the people using 3 accounts are the super tryhards that can't enjoy the game if they aren't at the top of the charts.

the single most important thing to know before delving into the game is how to upgrade your gear.
    thankfully there are plenty of new player guides for archeage unchained.
    alkarionlog
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    Abhorer said:
    @ananit I  have decided to start playing AA, and I don't know anything about this game, only what I read here. Do you mean that I need 3 chars to progress adequately in Archeage? How is it done? :hushed: I feel kinda dissapointed. All I want is to play and so soon the game is plenty of bugs and advantages for the exploiters and this tecnique of the 3 alts. What can I do? What every new player should do to be not on clear disadvantage with the people that took profit of all this fuzz?

Hey Abhorer,

Why don't you listen to this video. This guy used to play archeage as others did, did all his dailies, tried to keep up, etc. Then one day he decided to take a step back and now he says he really enjoys it.

If you just want to play and not interested in keeping up, the game can be fun. Kind of "make of it what you will."
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • fearufearu Member UncommonPosts: 288
    More duplication exploits and a server that's been shut down for 2 days and counting now due to all the problems. This launch is another bloody entertaining trainwreck, people should stop giving them money at some point though.. 

• lucyluffy101lucyluffy101 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    Even the richest MMO game developer have the problem of exploit. The hacker and cheater getting smarter too.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited November 2019
    Sovrath said:
    Abhorer said:

Hey Abhorer,

Why don't you listen to this video. This guy used to play archeage as others did, did all his dailies, tried to keep up, etc. Then one day he decided to take a step back and now he says he really enjoys it.

If you just want to play and not interested in keeping up, the game can be fun. Kind of "make of it what you will."
    The interesting thing about all of this is what companies are all mostly after: a person's time. Time is tied to investment. A person is more likely to invest in something if they spend a lot of time with it. Even if a person never spends money on whatever service they are associating with, since time is a limited resource, that time is better spent with them vs competition.