Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How's the console (PS4 in my case) version?

ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
Kinda as topic asks ;-)

I've played BDO on PC and loved it. It wasn't too much of a button mash playing with keyboard & mouse but I fear that on consoles it will be. Any comments on how much of a button mash BDO is on consoles?

Comments

• thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Its grrrrrrreat!
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited November 2019
    if you didn't mash buttons on PC you wont mash buttons on console. I played the PC version with a controller and gameplay was just as normal as m/km. And played on PS4 and gameplay is fine as well. PA did a good job adapting the whole game to both peripherals and platforms.

• fearufearu Member UncommonPosts: 288
    A couple of my friends are enjoying it on PS4. It's on an earlier patch IIRC.
  • 1Neocrusader1231Neocrusader123 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    How do you fix the goblin that gives you the dim magical necklace and exchange seals of promise for a better one because it says in the dialog that he gave me the necklace but I do not have it and I can't exchange with him either

• 1Neocrusader1231Neocrusader123 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited January 2020
    How do you fix the goblin that gives you the dim magical necklace and exchange seals of promise for a better one because it says in the dialog that he gave me the necklace but I do not have it and I can't exchange with him either
    Plus I don't know where to go to report it.
    I am playing on ps4