Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kingdom Under Fire II Trailer Shows Off Combat - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageKingdom Under Fire II Trailer Shows Off Combat - MMORPG.com

A new trailer for Kingdom Under Fire II shows off the combat players can look forward to the upcoming game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Looks ok for the kind of game that it is.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    micromanagement looks strong in this one
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    Stupid question. Is this primarily a PvE game or a PvP game? I've been googling the game up but haven't been able to find anything substantial on that matter (including the game's own website)
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Tiamat64 said:

Stupid question. Is this primarily a PvE game or a PvP game? I've been googling the game up but haven't been able to find anything substantial on that matter (including the game's own website)

PVE

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited October 2019

Tiamat64 said:

the xbox versions KUF Crusaders and KUF Heroes had a 1v1 component. Unless they ditched their plans this was supposed to have a mp part also I thought I had heard 15 vs 15 at one point but it has been so long in coming west they might have changed it.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353

Tiamat64 said:

Your question is rejected for being insufficiently stupid. That's actually quite a good question.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353
    That looks potentially interesting, but it also looks like it has a whole lot of potential to have stuff happening fairly randomly and the player not having nearly enough influence on how it plays out.
  • matsuzinmatsuzin Member UncommonPosts: 9
    no thanks
  • nomadienomadie Member UncommonPosts: 172
    This came out like 6 years ago in Korea... Why did this take so long to come out? Even by Korean games coming to NA that is a very long time.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited October 2019
    If a game is interesting what difference does it make that it came out in another country 6 years ago? Will you be competing with Koreans ? Shouldn't the game be judged on its game play and merits?

If the game coming out years ago is a fatal flaw why do you PC gamers wait for years for console games to come on the PC. Also the reason could be many among which are tranlsations taking time or finding a distributor or even marketing beyond Korea might not have been on the developer's mind when they made the game. Do all Western games make their way to Korea ?
    RoinMikehaSovrathdruez

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

kitarad said:

If a game is interesting what difference does it make that it came out in another country 6 years ago? Will you be competing with Koreans ? Shouldn't the game be judged on its game play and merits?

If the game coming out years ago is a fatal flaw why do you PC gamers wait for years for console games to come on the PC.

Also the reason could be many among which are tranlsations taking time or finding a distributor or even marketing beyond Korea might not have been on the developer's mind when they made the game.

Do all Western games make their way to Korea ?

I guess teh problem now is there is another game already out who compete with this one directly, conqueror's blade, plus they lost a lot of hype when they did go dark for years
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,848

nomadie said:

This came out like 6 years ago in Korea... Why did this take so long to come out? Even by Korean games coming to NA that is a very long time.

A heavy amount of sucking probably has something to do with it.

The Koreans didnt like it because it kept changing platforms(from Xbox360 to PS3 to PS4 to PC) and kept changing gameplay.

The Korean version shut down permanently after 3 years.

Then they moved on to a Russian version.

The Russian version shut down after 2 years.

The English version is one last attempt at getting some idiots to pay money for this crap.
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    edited October 2019
    Roin said:

Tiamat64 said:

PVE
    Thanks. Website and trailers and even old videos from yonder ago didn't give any concrete info on that.

I just want to musou around and kill stuff.  Actually being able to upgrade ot directly command troops is oddly not in any musou game unlike this, tho the battlefields in the trailers looked awfully simplistic