Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestion - Super Group Costumes

AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
Some people like to be in super groups where everyone wears the same costume. Not most people - but some people.

Maybe there is some way when you make a super group that you can click on a costume the SG leader, or other authorized persons, made, and use it?

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Comments

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    That would certainly have made character creation easier in some cases.  I went with a couple of EQ1 friends / guild mates and made a super group in CoH to have a look at that game.  The costumes were great, but it was quite a hassle conveying all the information to make identical heroes was quite a pain.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Yep. That's why a button you could click would be handy. It would be mostly for theme groups and special occasions. Sort of like wearing your "dress blues." 
    GladDog

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    We did that with the Tempest Legion in CoH.  The choices were set out in a Google doc on the Legion's website, including color choices.  But yes, it would have been far easier to have the SG leader design the costume and make it an auto-choice when you join the SG.
    Amathe

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited November 2019
    I am still wondering what happens when the girl who makes the team outfit uses thigh high boots. Does my Hulk have to wear thigh highs? :)
    GladDog
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Scot said:
    I am still wondering what happens when the girl who makes the team outfit uses thigh high boots. Does my Hulk have to wear thigh highs? :)
    You know he wants to.
    GladDogScot