Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Schiit Audio Asgard 3 Headphone Amplifier with AK4490 DAC Review

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageSchiit Audio Asgard 3 Headphone Amplifier with AK4490 DAC Review

Last week, we took a look at the Magni and Modi headphone amp and DAC combo from Schiit Audio. Today, we’re taking things one step further with the Asgard 3, complete with the AK4490 DAC module. It’s a huge upgrade for your audio experience, whether you’re using a gaming headset or an expensive pair of studio headphones. If you’re looking to take your audio to the next level, is this the amp for you? Join us as we take a look.

Read the full story here

Comments

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Bad name.
    Kyleran
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • jonp200jonp200 Member UncommonPosts: 457
    Looks like Schiit

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

• GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793
    Lol, you guys. They've obviously named it that on purpose. For marketing purposes, it's actually pretty darn clever.
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793
    You can say that, but it makes you do a double-take, no? There's also the fact that they're incredibly popular among audio enthusiasts. It's funny and hasn't hurt them in any way.
  • oSnuggleBunnyooSnuggleBunnyo Member UncommonPosts: 3
    i have a schiit stack, and love it.