Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade & Soul Complete (KR) - Unreal Engine 4 update teaser trailer

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

This past weekend, NCsoft revealed a new trailer teasing the impending arrival of the highly-anticipated Unreal Engine 4 update for Blade & Soul. Of course, the original Korean server will get the update first, currently scheduled for December. Though not yet dated, the update is apparently known as “Blade & Soul Complete.” This trailer is literally just a teaser, but players can expect new features such as upgraded graphics, better physics in battles and when interacting with other objects, improved frame-rates and many more.

https://mmoculture.com/2019/10/blade-soul-unreal-engine-4-update-arriving-in-korean-server-this-december/

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2019
    Could always be named something worse like "Unleashed" or "Unchained." Though performance was about half the issue in the western market. That damn Trove (p2w event) is the other half....
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,056
    Still p2w Asian MMO trash. Keep shining turds...
    Cryomatrix
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    edited October 2019
    The level of polishing of NC MMOs is amazing. The only problem is how terrible is the P2W monetization of the company.
    Cryomatrix
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Yeah, NCsoft = absolutely no from me. Game may be beautiful, but game design is going to suck due to p2w adherence.
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations.