Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why does P2W bother you so much?

124»

Comments

• jimmywolfjimmywolf Member UncommonPosts: 274
    keep in mind just like censoring does not bother some people cause it does not effect them , it will continue too grow in cost as it accepted. company's don't want work harder then they have to for money so if they can make a cheap product that they can make millions from cash shops they will.

the issue that people gloss over when they say does not effect me or just ignore it , is when sale don't give them easy profits anymore they make the game less fun in till you " pay " too enjoy it again and some people don't want look for the next game to enjoy or their game they enjoyed was too niche for them too just play something else.
    AlBQuirky

• AAAMEOWAAAMEOW Member RarePosts: 1,354
    etlar said:
    Quite honestly, these BS is annoying.  Think of it these ways, if those privileged people don't exist, your life is still the same.  

Or how is it rich people's fault other are poor.  These victim hood blame game get more and more annoying.

AlBQuirky
  • Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731
    i have no problem with p2w. been spending money in games for awhile now. i play for fun. no ego issue at all. i dont pvp. so if i have fun spending money, which i do, and i dont pvp then who am i bothering then?
    AlBQuirky