Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Elder Scrolls Online Brings The Spooky Season To Tamriel With the Witches Festival - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Elder Scrolls Online Brings The Spooky Season To Tamriel With the Witches Festival - MMORPG.com

Tis the season of Halloween events, and The Elder Scrolls Online is returning to Halloween with its Witches Festival. Starting on Thursday, October 24, players can enjoy boosts, collectibles, and get their hands on event tickets for the festival.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    'Witches Festival." Expect to hear from real life witches. I'm not one. Just sayin'.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• kryntokkryntok Member UncommonPosts: 77
    What did you say about archeage?
    Tykam123
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    “To the”, not “tot he”. While I like ESO I find their events quite mundane and repetitive, maybe that’s because they never make anything new unless it’s a tie in from the cash shop.
    Iselin[Deleted User]
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Alomar said:
    “To the”, not “tot he”. While I like ESO I find their events quite mundane and repetitive, maybe that’s because they never make anything new unless it’s a tie in from the cash shop.
    Some, like this one, are good for leveling alts quickly with the double XP. But that's about it.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED