Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not So MMO - Why I'm Excited For Red Dead Redemption On PC - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I valiantly hope that it does not suffer from the usual problems with regards to the controls on the KB and mouse being a console port. It will though who the hell am I kidding?

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    kitarad said:
    I valiantly hope that it does not suffer from the usual problems with regards to the controls on the KB and mouse being a console port. It will though who the hell am I kidding?
    That is always a valid concern regarding ports but Rockstar has a great track record with their ports. You shouldn't worry. Or at least not worry as much as you would with other ports.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• jonp200jonp200 Member UncommonPosts: 457
    I play games on my PC and a Xbox. I tend to prefer action titles on the Xbox but I really hated the control scheme for this game on the console. I'll be interested in hearing what people think of the PC release. It may be better with a mouse and keyboard.

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

• rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    Unless they change the ending(S) whats the point? Everyone knows what happens already. Its as on the rails as you can get. No matter what decisions you make or what you do the ending is always the same. Multiplayer with these guys is a joke. Until someone makes a private server and then most of those will be garbage multiplayer will not be playable. That pretty much ended it for every streamer going. Story took 2-3 days multiplayer was horrible and didnt last more than a few hours.

Maybe THE most overhyped pile of shit ever.
    RexKushman
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    The point for me is I rushed through to the story's end and didnt explore as much of the world because I couldn't stand playing the game with a controller.