Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Obisidian Shares PC System Requirements for Outer Worlds - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageObisidian Shares PC System Requirements for Outer Worlds - MMORPG.com

In case you missed it, the PC system requirements for The Outer Worlds have been published ahead of its October 25 release.

Read the full story here

Comments

• sardaukar101sardaukar101 Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Alright, My system meets the recommended specs!
    bartoni33
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    I'm confused, is this an MMO or RPG? I'm interested in it if its an RPG if its for VR.
    it's a RPG!
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    Yeah, I was looking up the game to see if it was VR capable (it isn't :'() and saw it was an RPG.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited October 2019
    After my GTX970 fried my PC doesn't meet the minimum GPU requirements so i'll be playing this on PS4.

With that said, i'm curious if this game will support console command input on PC using Unreal Engine like Fallout does on Gamebryo.

• AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
    I'll wait for the reviews, later changes (including "enhancements" like microtransactions), and a Steam release before I consider it.
    PalebaneThupliHariken[Deleted User]gastovski1Tuor7Maddog666foppoteeAgent_Josephinfomatzand 1 other.
  • PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    Looks really fun. Ill probably wait year to try it though.
    [Deleted User]Maddog666foppotee

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• wildarms2wildarms2 Member UncommonPosts: 80
    i think my new 2019 ryzen build creams the Recommended spec love this new ryzen 3700x now to see what the specs are for cyberpunk 2077

moo all

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

wildarms2 said:

i think my new 2019 ryzen build creams the Recommended spec love this new ryzen 3700x now to see what the specs are for cyberpunk 2077

i have the same cpu : )
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    you guys can play it on game pass on the 25th 2
    Maddog666
  • ChaserzChaserz Member UncommonPosts: 317
    I'll be playing it on my XBOX Live for PC subscription. Woohoo!
    Maddog666
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    Hmm the spec is not that extreme, but the hd space needed is quite large, I hope this is a long rpg and not like 5hrs the end.
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041

Hmm the spec is not that extreme, but the hd space needed is quite large, I hope this is a long rpg and not like 5hrs the end.

I think 40gb is quite modest tbh. I am more used to 80-100 by now with games like ESO, Atlas, FFXV and Destiny 2.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    bartoni33infomatz
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    Waiting for the Switch version.
    [Deleted User]Scotgastovski1[Deleted User]bartoni33TacticalZombehfoppotee
  • DarkfyraDarkfyra Member UncommonPosts: 21
    just went to check system requirements....I have the min, seem my ram and cpu is not strong enough for recommended though
  • KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829
    yeah but there are a ton of side things to do. How much time does one play a game like any of the fallout games for? That's how long this game actually is You get what you put into it.
    [Deleted User]bartoni33
    Arterius said:
    Katilla said:
    yeah but there are a ton of side things to do. How much time does one play a game like any of the fallout games for? That's how long this game actually is You get what you put into it.
    I admit that I will be running  through this game faster then I wish. I go to Disneyworld on the 6th and I am hoping to beat the game before I go. With Pokemon, Death Stranding, and Fallen Order coming out right after I get home or while I am gone I know I won't pick the game back up
    I'm fortunate in that I've fallen out of love with Pokemon since Gen 4. Saves a lot of time and money.
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    I was expecting some ridiculous requirements for it to warrant an article post about the specs. These are the bare mins for most any game these days.
    Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Arterius said:
    Katilla said:
    I admit that I will be running  through this game faster then I wish. I go to Disneyworld on the 6th and I am hoping to beat the game before I go. With Pokemon, Death Stranding, and Fallen Order coming out right after I get home or while I am gone I know I won't pick the game back up
    I'm fortunate in that I've fallen out of love with Pokemon since Gen 4. Saves a lot of time and money.
    Rumor is remake of Gen 4 coming next year as Japan leaked a bunch of new merch for the region. That was my favorite Gen. I love Turtwig so much
    I mean to say that gen 3 was the last one I liked, and it's my favorite gen.

I hope that said rumor happens for your sake, but I fell off the Pokemon bus a long time ago. I can't even enjoy remakes of the generations I did like anymore.
    [Deleted User]
    Course you also have to realize people have internet that has a data cap. I am not one of these people.
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 808
    Ezpz. Looking forward to playing this in 4k. :)
    I like to complain about games.