Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wait this game markets itself as a PvP MMO, but you cant join any Faction vs Faction until you level

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
Wait this game markets itself as a PvP MMO, but you cant join any Faction vs Faction until you level grind to 50. I dont quite get that. 

Not sure what I can do right now while I level grind. Its started off fast, but now slowing down. 

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    That’s why I quit within 3 hours during the first launch
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981
    I understand getting to level 30 is quite quick after that it is very slow, but what that actually means in terms of time spent I have no idea.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    edited October 2019
    Takes less than 2 hrs to get to the PvP zones now if you just do the main questline.

Just do the green quests until level 30, pick up the mount, glider and battle pet quests along the way, there's a pop up when you get near those quests. All the other side quests 1-30 are, genuinely, pointless filler. I did them all on the PTS. Do every quest after level 30 though and never let your labor sit at maximum or you get behind.

At level 30 there's a potential PvP zone that the other facition doesn't actually quest in and then it's constant PvP after that.. except when the zones are in Peace mode.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    People seem to be at the point of complaining about the game just to join the crowd.  I get it, people were arse hurt by the game for various reasons.  Now leave off.

I self identify as a monkey.