Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen Patch 3.7.0 Now Live, Features Gameplay Features, New Weapons, Ships - MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Vrika said:
    gervaise1 said:
    We even know from e.g. Foundry 42's financials that Chris' brother is paid something over £100k a year.

Way more than that. Their recently submitted financials shows director's renumeration at £256,337 (~$325,000)

That's not much considering the size of the company, and also Erin Roberts isn't one of the founders of the company. He had previous experience as a game director, and he was hired as a manager later in the project.

The real question is how much the company is paying its founders, and all that is done though their US operations where US laws allow them to keep the payments hidden.
    That wasn't the point of my post. I was simply addressing the comment I quoted.
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Babuinix said:
    Imagine if there was a "game" :)

Ah Babs, this again? You showing another example of your selective information.

Q. What's the difference between Star Citizen and all the other games listed?

A. Star Citizen has just received a patch. And we all know what happens when games get an update....

NorseGod
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    Ah Babs, this again? You showing another example of your selective information.

Q. What's the difference between Star Citizen and all the other games listed?

A. Star Citizen has just received a patch. And we all know what happens when games get an update....
    Didn't Elite got a new update patch just recently? Didn't noticed much change tbh...