Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Soft Launching for Android October 24, Pre-Register Open - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlack Desert Soft Launching for Android October 24, Pre-Register Open - MMORPG.com

Black Desert is soft-launching for Android on October 24, bringing the MMO experience to the Android platform soon.

Read the full story here

Comments

• hoenens1hoenens1 Member UncommonPosts: 310
    That's such a fcking bullshit! Why not include more Countrys?
    Folmen
  • fs23otmfs23otm Member RarePosts: 506
    Do you guys not have phones?
    Folmen
  • titanofdoomtitanofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 263
    same as the current mmo or another iteration?
    Perennially extricating the extraneous
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    hoenens1 said:
    That's such a fcking bullshit! Why not include more Countrys?
    Vpn
    Ozmodan

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I hope Pearl makes a PC emulator like NC Soft's Purple Emulator.
  • Zero_nameZero_name Member UncommonPosts: 13

DMKano said:

Mikeha said:

I hope Pearl makes a PC emulator like NC Soft's Purple Emulator.

Or you could just play the PC version you already have installed?

It's different type of gameplay, if you don't get such simple thing.. then there is no need of more comments
    Ozmodan
  • DaranarDaranar Member UncommonPosts: 392
    Is this gonna be another one of those stupid mobile MMOs that literally auto plays the game for you.

If I want a world in which people can purchase success and power with cash, I'll play Real Life. Keep Virtual Worlds Virtual!

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620

Daranar said:

Is this gonna be another one of those stupid mobile MMOs that literally auto plays the game for you.

Most likely. The website says "various styles of combat", so it will be an optional auto most likely. So pretty much a normal mobile, you can choose to play it yourself, but almost everyone just ends up doing auto anyways, and then complains that there is an auto option lol.
  • doomlord157doomlord157 Member UncommonPosts: 21
    played abit of the kr version and other then the auto battle i perfer the progression of the mobile better then the pc version. it actually has normal gear replacement to make upgrades actually feel meaningful, the enhancement system is more for bonus power instead of the only way to get better gear and you can garentee an upgrade by using more black stones, all quests give you exp, it has dungeons, raids, and other ways to get better gear as well. note I only played for a few days so theres alot i didnt see
    Mikeha
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Daranar said:
    Even the main BDO has a lot of auto movement. Wouldn't be surprised if with mobile it's mostly auto. 
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Can't even imagine how dumb it is to attempt to play a MMO on a phone.  
    Nanfoodle
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

Ozmodan said:

Can't even imagine how dumb it is to attempt to play a MMO on a phone.  

The market is more then phones. Android TV, Nvidia Shield, Tablets. People are even making old PC's into android gaming boxes.