Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Breaks Down Changes Coming To Its Combat Design - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBless Unleashed Breaks Down Changes Coming To Its Combat Design - MMORPG.com

In a new developer blog, Bless Unleashed has detailed many of the combat changes coming to the MMORPG later this year. In the blog, the Lead Designer Jeomsul Park highlights the changes.

Read the full story here

Comments

• achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    WTF
    First they release game with bad combat system. Then they release another game with also bad combat system. And now they say they will make another better one ? Third time is the charm they say.

I pitty the players who still believe them or give them money. They are trying, but its a bit too late,
    GreatnessVexiusx
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    actually the launch of bless on steam, who is closed now btw, was the 3rd time that would be the 5th time, so you can take how it goes lol

pretty sure some people will defend this game soon too

Roin
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    I think Unleashed is for the console game not the Steam/PC version. That one, at least, seems to have died its final death. Unleashed isn't dead quite yet. It needs to thrash and cash grab a little more first.
  • achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215

actually the launch of bless on steam, who is closed now btw, was the 3rd time that would be the 5th time, so you can take how it goes lol

pretty sure some people will defend this game soon too

Oh man, i forgot about that yea ...
    Ofc players will defend this game since they keep throwing money in. If they didn't game would shutdown permanently long time ago.
    doomex
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    I bought into the PC client. I am not paying for this game again. They have burned people now 5 times on the same game.
    Lark3m
  • MD24MD24 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    hope they get it right this time, the current combat system made me vomiting and quited game straight way.
    alkarionlog
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 805
    Here's to hoping this title crashes and burns. Shit tier company that knowingly released a game they were never going to complete on PC. They used the US market and consumers as a last ditch effort to save their shitty game.
    I like to complain about games.
  • VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749
    Ridrith said:
    Here's to hoping this title crashes and burns. Shit tier company that knowingly released a game they were never going to complete on PC. They used the US market and consumers as a last ditch effort to save their shitty game.
    It worked, didn't it. Until the gaming community learns a bit of self control, we'll continue to see business models and practices that are shady at best.
    infomatzLark3m

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited October 2019

Arterius said:

This game is being made by a brand new company then the last game and as far as I have heard it is a brand new game. So why are people hating? Cause of the name. I am confused on this one. As for the game itself I understand the wait and see approach but lets give it a shot at least

This is what they do. Its all they have left to do.
    alkarionlog
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    The aged argument of fast versus slow combat.
    If this team chooses to listen to superficial reasons like too slow,not a dev i would want to support.
    Combat has several layers to being good,if anything slower allows for more layers ,to me at least more is better,i hate shallow quick moba style combat

I see this as an EASY PR move and something that will take no effort,that si why they are all over this pr move.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• BC_AnimusBC_Animus Member UncommonPosts: 115
    Just wait for Bless Classic folks.
    Roin
  • cheebacheeba Member UncommonPosts: 196
    Arterius said:
    This game is being made by a brand new company then the last game and as far as I have heard it is a brand new game. So why are people hating? Cause of the name. I am confused on this one. As for the game itself I understand the wait and see approach but lets give it a shot at least

Same company new name.  Only thing that changed is self published.  NEOWIZ Co., Ltd.

---------------
    Tested over a 115+ games since 1997.

Currently Playing:

Played(Retired): AOL NWN(91-95), UO, EQ1/2, DAoC, CoX, Lineage1/2, SWG(Pre CU/NGE), Planetside, Anarchy Online, FFXI, AC, Vanguard, D&D, AoC, DCUO, Rift, Eve, others

• RunRabbitRunRabbit Newbie CommonPosts: 15
    This is so sad and hilarious at the same time. Bunch of clowns at neojizz should be banned from the gaming industry.
    Lark3m