Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge Unchained has broken their No P2W promises

124»

Comments

• SoybeanSoybean Member UncommonPosts: 111
    edited October 2019
    sayuu said:
    yes your right, that is why when the community brought it to their attention they removed gifting.

but going back to the chess analogy I made, RMT from a unauthorized 3 party for in-game advantage does not make a game P2W. . .unless you think Chess or solitaire are P2W because you can pay to cheat. . .

So who exactly is RMT in chess or solitaire? Where is the black market for this?  I don't remember solitaire being a competitive pvp game that has been crippled if you did not buy a patron/ sub.

Xatsh said:
    But here is the question.

Is Fluffy a bot inside the game itself?

Or

Is it a separate entity that is outside the games code parsing chatlogs then executing a preset GM command to give people stuff? Similar to a chatlog/dmg parser with a trigger command.
    you would have to ask Gamigo that question. Good luck getting an answer.
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166
    Soybean said:
    Soybean said:
    In the last live stream they talked about Big Data Dude finding the code to put fluffy (an npc) on the PTS. Which was proof they had access to the code all along and were able to change things without XL Games permission.
    Able to isn't necessarily accompanied by permitted to.

but they admitted to doing it on the live stream. The did not wait for a patch to come from XL games. So now what?

Now, Trion is dead, and what they did do or would have done is irrelevant.
    Soybean
    edited October 2019
    Soybean said:
    Soybean said:
    In the last live stream they talked about Big Data Dude finding the code to put fluffy (an npc) on the PTS. Which was proof they had access to the code all along and were able to change things without XL Games permission.
    Able to isn't necessarily accompanied by permitted to.

but they admitted to doing it on the live stream. The did not wait for a patch to come from XL games. So now what?

Now, Trion is dead, and what they did do or would have done is irrelevant.
    Umm, I am not sure what you are talking about since you are trying to change the subject.

On Gamigo's Arche Age live stream a few days ago. The Gamigo team including GM Khrolan talked about Big Data Dude being able to find the code to put flufffy in the PTS. Some of the old Trion employees are either working with or working for the Gamigo. The point being is that they could change the code all along but lied about it.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited October 2019
    LOL Who didn't know it would happen.

Gifting /Me Gifts Cash Shop Item, Or Apex valued at $10.
    Gifting / Me gets 10 Gold for that $10 or whatever the current unoffical exchange rate.

Personally I don't give a shit but might as well left it regular Arche Age.

The only changes that really needed to be made was the enchanting pay 2 win materials, costumes and RNG boxes removed regular Arche Age was fine besides all that perhaps a bit easier to enchant.
  • JensynJensyn Member UncommonPosts: 158
    Yup, on page 2 of the comments they edited their comment to reflect it.
    Bookmarks are for quitters.