Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Age of Camelot Celebrates Eighteen Years With In-Game Bonuses and Rewards - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 3,129
edited October 15 in News & Features Discussion

imageDark Age of Camelot Celebrates Eighteen Years With In-Game Bonuses and Rewards - MMORPG.com

Dark Age of Camelot is celebrating 18 years - an eternity in the gaming industry nowadays - and it's doing it by celebrating those who have helped get it to this milestone - the players. From now through November 7th, players can enjoy rewards and bonuses, courtesy of the DAoC team.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Viper482Viper482 Member EpicPosts: 2,770
    These idiots should be looking at WoW Classic's success. I would play a DAoC classic server in a heartbeat.
    XodicScotmikewhite2018Octagon7711Agent_Joseph
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • UtinniUtinni Member RarePosts: 1,183

Viper482 said:

These idiots should be looking at WoW Classic's success. I would play a DAoC classic server in a heartbeat.

Agreed. Idiots keeping DAoC alive.
  • mikewhite2018mikewhite2018 Member CommonPosts: 1

Viper482 said:

God, yes - brilliant idea!
  • XophXoph Member UncommonPosts: 146
    Classic DAoC server already up and running and has more population than the live servers. Phoenix Freeshard.
    Octagon7711Canyen109