Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallout 76 Gets Spooky with Mischief Night, 10/29 – 11/5 - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageFallout 76 Gets Spooky with Mischief Night, 10/29 – 11/5 - MMORPG.com

It's almost Halloween and you know what that means: tricks and treats in your favorite games! Bethesda has unveiled their plans for their seasonal Spooktacular in Fallout 76 with Mischief Night. Starting at 12:00PM EST on October 29th and running every hour until 12:00PM EST on November 5th, causing havoc can net you cool seasonal rewards.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    I never part attention to the holiday events stuff.

The wastelanders update is their last chance imo.
  • MagplarMagplar Member UncommonPosts: 21
    I love holiday event stuff. Bah humbug
  • CygiCygi Member RarePosts: 257
    F76's review: 7/10.

Never forget.
    grimal
  • sipusipu Member UncommonPosts: 200

Elidien said:

Arterius said:

DMKano said:

Arterius said:

DMKano said:

There is no force in the universe strong enough to save Fallout76

Does it need saving though? Everytime I am on I get into a full world pretty quickly and I play solo. Also their are people with various lvls. I play on both PS4 and PC as well

The population is super low - and it undersold terribly - so yes, it needs saving big time.

Judging the health of a game just by logging in (which is obfuscated heavily with the megaserver tech) is just not a good way to do it.

Fair enough. Can't argue your points. I just enjoy it. It's my guilty pleasure of video games

Mine too. :)

Those, who are rejected by the mainstream community that defines what the fun actually is and what isn't - do not lose faith! The time will come when rays of a sun-god will embrace you and grant you uninterrupted power of fun :)
    RovnPanzerbeorne39
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    edited October 2019
    Arterius said:
    DMKano said:
    There is no force in the universe strong enough to save Fallout76
    Does it need saving though? Everytime I am on I get into a full world pretty quickly and I play solo. Also their are people with various lvls. I play on both PS4 and PC as well
    Let me know if you ever tire of soloing. 

I managed to somehow make friends with a group of high levels and you haven't lived until you get to take down the Scorch Queen at level 19.

Oh, I didn't live either, but I did get a few shots in with my sniper rifle and loot the queen.  :#

You can also come visit the amazing upgrades my new friends made to my camp.  B)

Went from dirt floors to a double deck crib on top of a dam in the Mire, which is a high level zone which drew the curiosity of my nearby neighbors who dropped by to give my friend and I bunch of plans and chems and took us on a hunt with them.

Yep, we died again, but had a great time.

I think they take us along for the comedy factor.

;)

[Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon