Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online Is Setting Sail For The Great Expedition On October 23

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlack Desert Online Is Setting Sail For The Great Expedition On October 23

In an upcoming update to Black Desert Online Remastered, the MMORPG is setting sail for the Great Expedition on October 23. The new update will offer updates to the ocean-themed gameplay in the hopes to make "just as engaging as the land-based content."

Read the full story here

Comments

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    Cool
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    If you want to see a great way of doing sailing, whaling and so on they already have that. The guild ship was a highlight for me, but in so many other areas it could not pull away from its Eastern roots.
  • MissingSignalMissingSignal Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Honestly the content is so lackluster. Its unbelievable how much they oversold the shit out of this update. Same with successions. I've been fond of the new region updates and they've always been fun to explore but the recent content updates are just lame. My opinion of course.
    Life2v
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Looking forward to it just for the ships alone already.
    I hope the content will be worth doing too.

BDO doesn't have a good track record with making new content relevant. Usually its rewards are so bad compared to straight up grinding, it's hardly worth doing.
    Life2v

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

BDO doesn't have a good track record with making new content relevant. Usually its rewards are so bad compared to straight up grinding, it's hardly worth doing.
    It never will be.  Grinding= pets, maids, tents, etc sales.  
    Azaron_NightbladeLife2v
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

It never will be.  Grinding= pets, maids, tents, etc sales.  
    Don't forget grinding requires gear. Which promotes buying artisan memories :wink:
    RennisadoomexLife2v

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/