Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This still coming out tomorrow right?

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
This still coming out tomorrow right? 

Because I dont see a lot of excitement. was it delayed again?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Iselin[Deleted User]Mikeha

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Everyone excited raise your hand

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• cheebacheeba Member UncommonPosts: 196
    Arterius said:
    It is coming out but I might be the only person excited for it on these forums.

1) Because I have never played it before

2) It was only $25 so even if they go P2W in 4-6 months I get my money's worth

Plenty are excited.  Just not gonna post about it.  Its the haters that make all the noise.
    [Deleted User]alkarionlogTheDarkrayneKajidourden

---------------
    Tested over a 115+ games since 1997.

Currently Playing:

Played(Retired): AOL NWN(91-95), UO, EQ1/2, DAoC, CoX, Lineage1/2, SWG(Pre CU/NGE), Planetside, Anarchy Online, FFXI, AC, Vanguard, D&D, AoC, DCUO, Rift, Eve, others

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Thousands are excited for it. I'm one of them. The PTS servers were pretty rammed. I haven't played it for more than a couple hours before so it's a pretty fresh game to me. I've already got my money's worth from the absurd amount of time I spent on the PTS.

Most people around here? Not really. Ass end of the MMO community this place. It's where old MMO players go to before they die.
    [Deleted User]alkarionlogcheebaWaanKyleranKajidourden
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • JensynJensyn Member UncommonPosts: 158
    Ayyy I've been burned previously and I'm excited! :smiley: I love fishing, so I can't wait to get my fishing boat.
    alkarionlog
    Bookmarks are for quitters. 
    Thousands are excited for it. I'm one of them. The PTS servers were pretty rammed. I haven't played it for more than a couple hours before so it's a pretty fresh game to me. I've already got my money's worth from the absurd amount of time I spent on the PTS.

Most people around here? Not really. Ass end of the MMO community this place. It's where old MMO players go to before they die.
    Plenty of excitement around page 60 of this forum from 5 years ago when most of us played it and were excited. I guess you guys were still in diapers then? :)
    RovnKyleran
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

Iselin said:

Plenty of excitement around page 60 of this forum from 5 years ago when most of us played it and were excited. I guess you guys were still in diapers then? :)
    Been on this site for 16 years so that was a pretty wasted comeback ;)
    Iselin said:

So where were you 5 years ago when we all played it?

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

Iselin said:
    Iselin said:

So where were you 5 years ago when we all played it?
    Playing something else probably. I wasn't interested in the PvP aspect at the time.
    alkarionlog
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    cheeba said:
    Arterius said:

Plenty are excited.  Just not gonna post about it.  Its the haters that make all the noise.
    I do not hate the game,i do dislike Gamigo however.The game itself i would say is ok at best though because it still uses ideas i detest in a mmorpg,ideas that ruin immersion.It is also blatantly still a KR mmorpg,i never liked  L2 and i tried it for a good 3 months as well i tried many other KR mmo's,i even go way back to Silkroad online which i played a lot of hours.

I would say AA is likely the best of the games from KR but still not good enough because i weigh everything versus FFXI.I am not currently playing any mmorpg's but if i was i would rather go play FFXI for free than play some mediocre mmorpg that i would just quit within a week anyhow.

I look at mmorpg's as a huge investment of time,you have to decide right away if you are going to stick with the game for years to come and to me AA is not that game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• cheebacheeba Member UncommonPosts: 196
    Wizardry said:
    cheeba said:
    Arterius said:

I do not hate the game,i do dislike Gamigo however.The game itself i would say is ok at best though because it still uses ideas i detest in a mmorpg,ideas that ruin immersion.It is also blatantly still a KR mmorpg,i never liked  L2 and i tried it for a good 3 months as well i tried many other KR mmo's,i even go way back to Silkroad online which i played a lot of hours.

I would say AA is likely the best of the games from KR but still not good enough because i weigh everything versus FFXI.I am not currently playing any mmorpg's but if i was i would rather go play FFXI for free than play some mediocre mmorpg that i would just quit within a week anyhow.

I look at mmorpg's as a huge investment of time,you have to decide right away if you are going to stick with the game for years to come and to me AA is not that game.

I can understand that.  Just don't agree with the investment part.  Its just entertainment.  No different than a movie, tv show, or book.  If I get a couple months out of it then great.  If I get 6-12 then even better. 

---------------
    Tested over a 115+ games since 1997.

Currently Playing:

Played(Retired): AOL NWN(91-95), UO, EQ1/2, DAoC, CoX, Lineage1/2, SWG(Pre CU/NGE), Planetside, Anarchy Online, FFXI, AC, Vanguard, D&D, AoC, DCUO, Rift, Eve, others

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    MMORPGs are a huge investment of time I definitely second that. It is not like reading a book at all. You gain knowledge from books. I think I enjoy games but I know I am definitely wasting my time especially if I am going to be investing a 1000 hours into a game. So if I am going to invest that kind of time it better not be in vain.