Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR details Changes Coming to Snipers and Gunslingers in upcoming Onslaught Expansion - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageSWTOR details Changes Coming to Snipers and Gunslingers in upcoming Onslaught Expansion - MMORPG.com

Changes are coming to Snipers and Gunslingers in SWTOR's latest Onslaught update.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Vorch21Vorch21 Member UncommonPosts: 58
    If bioware wnant more players - need something more serious changes (in character development system/less for gear grinding)
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737

Vorch21 said:

If bioware wnant more players - need something more serious changes (in character development system/less for gear grinding)

They have the simplest gear grinding, though? I miss the days where there was more variety. Especially for PvP. But nowadays it's all streamlined and boring, in my opinion. But to each their own.
  • SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Close this pos and make a proper swg game finally!!!
    sumdumguy1Huntrezz

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Spiider said:
    They have way too many subs and people playing to do this.   In terms of subs and overall population, this is a top ten game and top five at times in mmo's.  Investors love this game as its a money maker for them.  Its going be around for awhile.  
    DragnelusHuntrezzGorwe
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065

Spiider said:

They have way too many subs and people playing to do this.   In terms of subs and overall population, this is a top ten game and top five at times in mmo's.  Investors love this game as its a money maker for them.  Its going be around for awhile.  

Source please....because I call fake news. Either way, a top ten MMO in terms of population these days is nothing. WoW, ESO, and FFXIV probably make up 90% of the total MMO population.
    psychosiz1Horusra
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Viper482 said:

Spiider said:

Source please....because I call fake news. Either way, a top ten MMO in terms of population these days is nothing. WoW, ESO, and FFXIV probably make up 90% of the total MMO population.
    Type in top MMO's in your google search box and a wealth of sites will come listing it. ( Many of the sites show different things which brings to point, which site are or are not accurate.) There is no one site that can absolutey give you exact numbers and most are estimates. MMO population is a site some people refer to but in reality their numbers are disputed and change around based upon a subpar measuring standard.   Further and more realisitically,  EA's own reports legally can't lie and they detailed the low cost to run this game vs the high polulation, cash shop and subscription  rates.  This news was coupled with pretty decent upward spike in EA's stock this summer and I can assure you people wouldn't be buying the stock if this wasn't accurate.  The interviews from EA investors on Bloomberg financial TV also painted a good picture of the game at the time.  
    psychosiz1HuntrezzGorwe
  • HazenXIIIHazenXIII Member UncommonPosts: 162
    edited October 2019

• HazenXIIIHazenXIII Member UncommonPosts: 162
    Viper482 said:

Spiider said:

Ready the EA Investor Earnings reports for each year. SWTOR is very profitable.
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    Spiider said:
    Do want!!!

To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/