Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pretty funny

ray12kray12k Member UncommonPosts: 487
All the post getting locked for saying Hong Kong.... But if some one says they hate religion no threads closed.... 

I have no bone in this fight but it does seem phuken retarded. 

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Probably because the Hong Kong thing is pretty big and the matter seems to be escalating, i don't really blame websites for not wanting to get involved
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    honestly they need to just put them into an off topic form and let people talk. The bans and locks will make it worse. 
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    ray12k said:
    All the post getting locked for saying Hong Kong.... But if some one says they hate religion no threads closed.... 

I'm fairly certain that if someone said they hate religion and the moderators were aware of it they would take action. That's a pretty ridiculous statement.
    ScotAmathe
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • ray12kray12k Member UncommonPosts: 487
    edited October 2019
    Sovrath said:
    ray12k said:

I'm fairly certain that if someone said they hate religion and the moderators were aware of it they would take action. That's a pretty ridiculous statement.
    No, it's pretty accurate. I could pull up tons of post in which people state they hate religion but what's the use. I am not really invested in this or any other forum. :P lol but this site has gotten soft.
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    It's almost as if businesses don't want to get involved in the HK politics.
  • WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member RarePosts: 451
    Everybody should make their forum avatar winnie the pooh. See what happens
  • MauroDiogoMauroDiogo Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Done.
  • GeekyGeeky Member UncommonPosts: 446
    Done.
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    ray12k said:
    Sovrath said:
    ray12k said:

No, it's pretty accurate. I could pull up tons of post in which people state they hate religion but what's the use. I am not really invested in this or any other forum. :P lol but this site has gotten soft.
    Pull up 1.

Just 1.
    ray12k said:
    Sovrath said:
    ray12k said:

Pull up 1.

Just 1.
    Okay, how about this one, 'Islam is right about women' 
    NorseGod
    edited October 2019
    Phry said:
    ray12k said:
    Sovrath said:
    ray12k said:

Pull up 1.

Just 1.
    I mean, you made up one. And it's a funny joke. But I'd rather someone find one.

Edit: After all, he said he could find tons.

Edit 2: After thinking about what you're saying some more, it'll be interesting to see what happens to your post.
  • WarEnsembleWarEnsemble Member UncommonPosts: 252
    IMO, if they are going to censor Hong Kong / China conversations, then mmorpg.com has no business writing articles about it. End of story.
    [Deleted User]Forgrimm
    IMO, if they are going to censor Hong Kong / China conversations, then mmorpg.com has no business writing articles about it. End of story.
    It's like... censor the censors or something.
    Rhoklaw said:
    I keep telling you, this site posts whatever they want, whether it's political or something else controversial. They don't care as long as the discussion follows the sites own political or controversial views. If the discussion goes against the sites views, they will shut it down.
    Are you implying that this site is pro-Chinese Communism?
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    edited October 2019
    I didn't realize so many MMORPG.com members were such ardent supporters of Adam Silver.  :)

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    This is the exact reason I was happy that politics weren't allowed on here. The amount of weird theories people start to develop the second that a political thread is introduced is just obnoxious. People aren't able to have logical conversations about politics. 
    vandal5627AlBQuirky
    This is the exact reason I was happy that politics weren't allowed on here. The amount of weird theories people start to develop the second that a political thread is introduced is just obnoxious. People aren't able to have logical conversations about politics. 
    Are people able to have logical discussions about games?
    AlBQuirky
    Phry said:
    ray12k said:
    Sovrath said:
    ray12k said:

Pull up 1.

Just 1.
    I mean, you made up one. And it's a funny joke. But I'd rather someone find one.

Edit: After all, he said he could find tons.

Edit 2: After thinking about what you're saying some more, it'll be interesting to see what happens to your post.
    I can't claim credit for that one i am afraid, i am surprised you haven't seen it before either given that it hit the news.
  • ray12kray12k Member UncommonPosts: 487
    ray12k said:
    Sovrath said:
    ray12k said:

Pull up 1.

Just 1.
    https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/103864/when-religion-loses-its-credibility/p1 

Just google mmorpg religion its the first thing that pops up... took about 2 secs. Do I get a cookie or something now
This discussion has been closed.