Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corsair Void Elite Wireless RGB Gaming Headset Review - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageCorsair Void Elite Wireless RGB Gaming Headset Review - MMORPG.com

Corsair’s Void Wireless RGB is something of a misleading name. Rather than a hollow shell, this peripheral promises a cord-free blitz of color and an immersive sound experience. Follow us as we stare into the void and it blinks back in all its RGB glory.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Had a pair, sound is good but battery lifespan is abysmal and the amount of charge the batteries hold dramatically decreases after a year. I switched to a razer nari essential zero regrets way better product.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Just look at all that glorious plastic!
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Datastar said:

Had a pair, sound is good but battery lifespan is abysmal and the amount of charge the batteries hold dramatically decreases after a year. I switched to a razer nari essential zero regrets way better product.

Yeah this is essentially my experience with these headphones as well. Battery life was awful after a while to the point where I would always have to charge them half way through a play session of 3 or 4 hours.
  • MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Id say if your going to go this route get the wired version.
    Scot
  • WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member RarePosts: 451
    edited October 2019
    I have the yellow Void Pro and i love them. I never thought the batteries went too fast, or they took long to charge. What could have changed with this elite version to reduce battery life so much? 

Oh and little secret about the LED lighting. When your sitting at your gaming spot all by yourself...... YOU CAN'T SEE THE LIGHTS, LOLOLOL.