Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Three Things I'm Loving About Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageThree Things I'm Loving About Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

I’m not a Destiny 2 pro by any stretch of the imagination. However, I’m not a complete blueberry either. With Bungie’s recent independence from Activision, and with Shadowkeep providing that crucial Destiny 2 Reborn stepping stone, I decided to hop back in. Here are three things I’m loving and remembering about my return to Destiny 2.

Read the full story here

Comments

• UntamedgunnerUntamedgunner Member UncommonPosts: 56
    I’m halfway between you and “pro”. I agree a lot of your comments. The beautiful world and details are mind bending. The light shaft to colorful explosions. My favorite part of D2 is the addition of Lost Sectors, immediately went right to explore them on the moon, I love that I can’t lol. The fact they make them higher level is great, this way as you say chasing that carrot so I have the power to go in explore and take down the mini boss. I simply just wanted to share my love of this game with you and your readers.
  • ShankTheTankShankTheTank Associate Editor / News ManagerMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 217

I’m halfway between you and “pro”. I agree a lot of your comments. The beautiful world and details are mind bending. The light shaft to colorful explosions. My favorite part of D2 is the addition of Lost Sectors, immediately went right to explore them on the moon, I love that I can’t lol. The fact they make them higher level is great, this way as you say chasing that carrot so I have the power to go in explore and take down the mini boss. I simply just wanted to share my love of this game with you and your readers.

Appreciate it, thanks for sharing!
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    I've recently returned as well, and while the moon content so far has been cool it's nothing compared to forsaken and the dreaming city. Maybe Bungie will surprise us but so far it is very good but it's no dreaming city.
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    I've said my piece on D2 on another story posted, so I won't rehash.

Just want to add some pro-Destiny love to this thread :)

My favorite new feature is honestly the season pass. As a season pass holder, just a bunch of cool little add ons that make the game that much more friendly and engaging, with a constant goal to fill that XP bar and get another rank.
    [Deleted User]
  • thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    im going to have to give it another whirl and see if i can get past that its not 3rd person why is it not 3rd person dammit thats hampered me the last few times ive tried it
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,837
    im going to have to give it another whirl and see if i can get past that its not 3rd person why is it not 3rd person dammit thats hampered me the last few times ive tried it
    I recommend playing Warframe if you haven't.
    PalebaneAlexanderVendi