Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ALTAS Xbox One Launch Delayed, Issue Resolved But ETA Unknown - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageALTAS Xbox One Launch Delayed, Issue Resolved But ETA Unknown - MMORPG.com

It looks like the launch of ATLAS on Xbox One has been delayed due to a now resolved issue. The ETA for launch is unknown at this point.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    oh Joy!
    pantaro

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• silddersildder Member UncommonPosts: 10
    What about the issue of nobody from Xbox being able to play because they wiped it over a week ago for everyone to claim the buildable land. Everyone gets their own Xbox peasants now to abuse or they can't play on PVP. Good thing it's being added to the $5/mo Xbox because nobody should pay full price for this.
  • BitSaneBitSane Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Releasing an unfinished game to console. This isn't a corrupt practice at all.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    What do you mean unfinished?
    I can tell you this,without ANY more enhancements,it looks better than 99% of the games on the market.The Ai is also better than most every game i have ever played,sure the AI is a bit cheat like but it works to create a challenge.

I should also note that a LOT of games you have THOUGHT were complete on ALL platforms has most likely not been complete.Developers will typically try to stick to a deadline,if something is unfinished it gets put on hold.The HUGE difference,this team is not going to keep it aside and sell it as part of a DLC or expansion like other devs do.

Curious though what people consider as unfinished?The unfinished content from EA was the submarine and the down deep trenches,some work on the breeding and Blackwood is a fan made map not their work.Most everything else has been changes,tweaks,nerfs,buffs etc etc. but everything far i know is basically done,maybe not implemented the way i or someone else likes but it is what it is.

As to the other guy mentioning wips and such,i am again not sure what you mean?There has been no wipes yet,i would expect the team MUST wipe but there has been no such thing.The real issue i have is how everything is implemented,imo just wrong,their ideas are weird and trying way too hard to push pvp.

There will be more improvements,tweaks,QOL but that does not mean unfinished,if we are lucky a game...this one will never be finished,always something new being added.I should also remind that the cost is the same as Minecraft and there is absolutely no comparison unless you like playing with lego blocks,i don't.
    Temijin1

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• whoywhoy Member UncommonPosts: 53
    edited October 2019
    It reminds me of this Youtube video each time I read something related to Atlas.
    BizkitNL
  • SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Biggest Atlas issue is Atlas. POS.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    whoy said:
    It reminds me of this Youtube video each time I read something related to Atlas.
    Thank you so much for bringing this into my life. I particularly loved the shitty titanic theme song.
    WalkinGlenn
  • Temijin1Temijin1 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I’ve played Atlas since release and love it. Yes, there were bugs as in all games. They got fixed. Great game IMHO. Lots of “how to” videos on you tube. Check it out for yourself.