Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My 1st Yalmaha around 2004 :D

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
i think i never had a moment like this again in any online game i have ever played in the past 18 years.

When my 1st YALMAHA drop´d after like 3-4 month playing :proud: 

I started to explore the landscape and i had the feeling to start the game over.

This Yalmaha drop has burned into my mind and the emotions i had when i saw it in my inventory.

i think i checked like 20 times before i could believe what just drop´d

I wish Funcom would completly exchange the grafic engine to 2016 standards and keep the rest of the game without any changes.

Just the grafic engine / textures etc etc and i would instantly return.

I miss my Buerocrat Robot so much and my Engineer Bots :) and so many other things

Rhygarth

Comments

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    We are constantly told graphics/textures are not as important as gameplay.  Apparently you didn't get the memo.
  • SevenOmaticSevenOmatic Member UncommonPosts: 177
    Yeah, I had the same thing happen to my Soldier toon when he was running a mission in Clondyke.

The whole updating graphics would be a good thing but FC wants to play with Legos and make single player games instead. 
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Yeah, I had the same thing happen to my Soldier toon when he was running a mission in Clondyke.

The whole updating graphics would be a good thing but FC wants to play with Legos and make single player games instead. 
    This is not a FC thing,this is happening across the board,developers are looking for cheaper easier to market products.
    Well except for Square Enix,they started out number 1 and continue to be #1 as they are pushing the envelope even further.

It is not JUST about graphics,it is about the physics and tech that can bring the games and characters more to life and this is what we SHOULD want not JUST game play.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• SevenOmaticSevenOmatic Member UncommonPosts: 177
    Wizardry said:
    This is not a FC thing,this is happening across the board,developers are looking for cheaper easier to market products.

What? FC actually marketing their products? Now that a novel idea. Do you happen to work for Square Enix by any chance?
  • PalaPala Member UncommonPosts: 355
    I would go back to AO instantly of enough people were playing it today. Tried a couple of months ago but just too empty. Still the best MMO I ever played.
    skullquakerRhygarth
  • skullquakerskullquaker Member UncommonPosts: 311
    i got mine from the the shop  in BO FOR 7 MILL i wish they bring the shadowlands free to play that would bring in more players  . the game will never get the community  it had back then 
  • LowkedLowked Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Great game, I looted one from a chest pre-notum wars. Amazing feeling. I still sub up sometimes to experience the nostalgia. How do i create a new thread? I dont see an icon for that.
  • GrummusGrummus Member UncommonPosts: 151
    edited October 2019
    I got mine for 4.3mil or something from some shop. If I remember right, it was the lowest QL one possible. Still loved it. This was in like, 2003 or something way-back-in-ancient-times.