Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help from gamers for gaming research

desireravendesireraven Member UncommonPosts: 6

Are you a hardcore/avid gamer? Do you play more than 25 hours per week? The if so, I really need your help. Please complete this survey. You must be at least 25 and older to complete and participate in a brief survey. I need 19 more hardcore/avid gamers. Your responses to this survey will help this researcher determine life satisfaction and social adaption in regards to MMORPG gamers and nongaming individuals. The survey is very brief and will only take about 5 minutes to complete. Please feel free to share the survey link with others suited for this survey. Please click the link below to go to the survey Web site (or copy and paste the link into your Internet browser).

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X5PZFWW

Your participation in the survey is completely voluntary and all of your responses will be kept anonymous. No personally identifiable information will be collected with your responses to any reports of these data. Walden University’s approval number for this study is 08-12-19-0200003 and it expires on August 11th, 2020. Should you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] . Thank you very much for your time and cooperation. Feedback is very important to this researcher.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.