Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeon video walk through, not very wow.

124»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    bcbully said:
    Kyleran said:
    bcbully said:
    I just want to kill and disrupt shit as I see fit...
    I'm looking forward to hearing of your exploits, be sure to invite lots of your friends, I enjoy seeing destruction....err, disruption, yeah, that's what I meant.

;)

I usually enter solo and end with rabid fans ?
    I thought of spicing things up a bit at launch by registering on the Something Awful forums as the 6 COE Kings and talking some serious smack against the Goons.

Hey, the leader of the Lords of Death already did, I'm just helping out.

Of course, it has to actually launch 1st...there is that.

;)
    bcbully

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Kyleran said:
    bcbully said:
    Kyleran said:
    bcbully said:
    I'm looking forward to hearing of your exploits, be sure to invite lots of your friends, I enjoy seeing destruction....err, disruption, yeah, that's what I meant.

;)

I thought of spicing things up a bit at launch by registering on the Something Awful forums as the 6 COE Kings and talking some serious smack against the Goons.

;)
    Lethality has tried to get interest stirred up on the SA forums a few times.  If I recall correctly he was laughed at each time.  Goons may be A-Holes but they aren't dumb.  If it ever launches they will swarm in for a month at that point.

Kyleranbcbully

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    I wonder if all the people who were giving Everquest Next sh!# for how it looks are the same people who are OK with this mess.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    I wonder if all the people who were giving Everquest Next sh!# for how it looks are the same people who are OK with this mess.
    I was so in love with EQN, well what I believed it would be. Then I met the community and the development staff. Their direction was so contrary to what I believed the direction of the game should be I could no longer support. 

I had no problem with the look at all. Funny you mention EQN, because I when I saw this video that’s what it reminded me of. 
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • AnOldFartAnOldFart Member RarePosts: 562
    Kyleran said:
    bcbully said:
    Kyleran said:
    bcbully said:

;)

;)
    6 kings?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    AnOldFart said:
    Kyleran said:
    bcbully said:
    Kyleran said:
    bcbully said:

;)

;)
    6 kings?
    Random number generator.
    AnOldFart

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon