Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard Details The Goodies For BlizzCon's 2019 Virtual Ticket - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlizzard Details The Goodies For BlizzCon's 2019 Virtual Ticket - MMORPG.com

For many fans of Blizzard's games, going to BlizzCon in person isn't feasible. Blizard's Virtual Ticket is a way for fans to experience the most out of BlizzCon each year from the comfort of their own homes.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Well....the WoW items at least beat last years.....a damn cape and banner last year for 10$ more than usual....
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Bought the last Virtual Ticket, Personally I didn't like it...

It's a lot better being there in person, especially when you take your own Camera Equipment, get your own shots, and see the artworks directly.

The only point imo to a virtual ticket is loot, and if you don't live close there :\, but luckily they have a Comic Con in my area.
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    As someone who live on the wrong side of the pond to actually go to Blizzcon, the ticket is really nice as it gives you the best streaming experience you can get + some nice goodies.

People call it pricey but it is a full weekend of entertainment... So i feel it is ok. Especially as i can go back and watch the things i miss later.

It is also one heck of a lot cheaper then paying 2600+ $ in travel fare.. and then some sort of place to sleep on top of that... and food... =P

I also really dig the Genji skin.

This have been a good conversation

• lotrlorelotrlore Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 558
    tawess said:
    As someone who live on the wrong side of the pond to actually go to Blizzcon, the ticket is really nice as it gives you the best streaming experience you can get + some nice goodies.

People call it pricey but it is a full weekend of entertainment... So i feel it is ok. Especially as i can go back and watch the things i miss later.

It is also one heck of a lot cheaper then paying 2600+ $ in travel fare.. and then some sort of place to sleep on top of that... and food... =P

I also really dig the Genji skin.
    I really dig the Symmetra skin. My team is going to be without their Sigma/Mercy main once that hits...
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    This Blizzcon will really deliver ............That is all i will say
    Yeah i have a feeling the opening ceremony will be wild, not only because last year was a "between" year but also that Blizzard need to repair some of the "damage" done. I hope we will see new stuff for OW Diablo and i would not say no to a entirely new IP/Game

@lotrlore: Yeah i am in the same boat, usually a support player but i think i will have to run a bit of DPS going forward... But with my current Genji skills... well.. i need to start practice. =P

Arterius said:

tawess said:

Yeah i have a feeling the opening ceremony will be wild, not only because last year was a "between" year but also that Blizzard need to repair some of the "damage" done. I hope we will see new stuff for OW Diablo and i would not say no to a entirely new IP/Game

@lotrlore: Yeah i am in the same boat, usually a support player but i think i will have to run a bit of DPS going forward... But with my current Genji skills... well.. i need to start practice. =P

Can you imagine the uproar on this site if Blizzard announced a new MMO

This site, the internet... Ol Grandma´s knitting circle..

everyone would have a opinion on it.. =) Heck i am sure the tangerine in chief would have a opinion on it.
    [Deleted User]TacticalZombeh

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    tawess said:

Arterius said:

tawess said:

Can you imagine the uproar on this site if Blizzard announced a new MMO

This site, the internet... Ol Grandma´s knitting circle..

everyone would have a opinion on it.. =) Heck i am sure the tangerine in chief would have a opinion on it.
    Yep if you ever stopped to notice,we were given a brain and imagine that,the ability to think,reason,judge,analyze etc etc with that brain.

There is the flip side,those seldom use their brain and when they do are not too swift to decipher the ideas before them.

Personally i don't think it is ridiculous,i think it is downright dumb to give Blizzard money to watch their ADVERTISING no matter live or online.

How many people you see in twitch say ..OH man i am turning off my ad blocker,i just love watching advertising,yeah exactly.

The real reason and it is a shallow one,is the STIGMA,people feel in their brain they are going to an EVENT and to see others they know at this event.That would be great if it was actually an event ,it is NOT,it is simply a place to watch Blizzard hype up their products "advertising"some paid lackey stands on stage prompting the fanbois to yell and scream at everything they say about their products.

There lies the other facet,those puppets yelling and screaming as they are qued by the stage person,do people think for themselves at all anymore?Well on that question,i do have to hand it to SOME,those that were angered when Blizzard last qued for cheers when they announced their Diablo mobile game.

So what to expect,a new ANGLE,we have this Diablo mobile game we really need to sell,so let's hear some cheers and screams.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• lotrlorelotrlore Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 558
    Arterius said:
    The big question will Diablo 4 be announced after last years debacle. My guess would be yes.
    The real question is whether or not you have a phone...
    [Deleted User]