Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eternal Magic Gift Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageEternal Magic Gift Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has been given exclusive gift keys for Eternal Magic that will give players lots of in game goodies. Gifts include Exclusive Title, Resurrection stone x10, Lvl. 3 Spirit stone x3, Tactics guidebook x10 and much more! Get your key now!

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2019
    [Deleted User]
  • GrandpaDJGrandpaDJ Member UncommonPosts: 132
    I figured why not? Store page works fine (of course). But I keep getting a Network Failure tying to download the installer. Probably for the best...
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 619
    rofl, isnt this the game that just had articles written about how they copied assets and plagiarized game modes and such from Wow and GW2? Seems legit, lets give it a shot :)
    Tiller[Deleted User]Whiteshade92gastovski1
  • LupulDeiLupulDei Member UncommonPosts: 6
    is this a joke? doesnt work, thats a bad sign CYA.
  • mandros56mandros56 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Worked just fine for me from the Midwest, USA and the game is downloading so not a joke.
  • yonpachiyonpachi Member UncommonPosts: 191
    edited October 2019
    Lol, must be suck for people who actually paid $$$ full price for this. Because they just paid $65 for a mere 3 days headstart image Hilarity ensues
  • titanofdoomtitanofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 263
    cheers not a bad deal!
    Perennially extricating the extraneous
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Yeah, these keys don't work either.
  • jakeshadowjakeshadow Member UncommonPosts: 5

Hariken said:

considering i just successfully redeemed one, yes they do, so you did something wrong mate.
  • KyutaSyukoKyutaSyuko Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Can confirm. "Code" worked fine for me.
  • AvaeryauAvaeryau Member UncommonPosts: 6
    The "code" worked fine.
  • Sanii187Sanii187 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Pack activated, works fine, thanks a lot!
  • socomplycatedxxxsocomplycatedxxx Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    it keeps telling me to activate my account. I have. I clicked on the link sent to me in my email and it wont let me click the keys.

it keeps telling me to activate my account. I have. I clicked on the link sent to me in my email and it wont let me click the keys.

its says....Please Activate your MMORPG.com Account
    You have not yet activated your MMORPG.COM account. You can do this at this link.

Read more at https://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/eternal-magic-gift-key-giveaway-1000000957#kfJkR8I5h23kSRfO.99
    omfg....whats going on... getting...
    Your Account has been Activated!
    Thank you iQue! Your MMORPG.com account has been activated. You can now login and use the member only features of our site!

Looking to take part in one of our special offers?
    If you signed up to take advantage of one of our giveaways you must return to the giveaway page to retrieve your beta key, promo code or other offer item.

Click a banner below to jump right to an offer!

but the burgundy banner keeps telling me to activate my account. Its already activated.

• MartinuyMartinuy Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    It worked perfectly fine for me, I'm already playing the game so this will be a nice plus.
  • ry7737ry7737 Member UncommonPosts: 40
    edited October 2019
    im greatful to both MMORPG.com and Eternal Magic for bringing this to alot of us folks that are actually interested in the old school mmo's. Thank you so much! <3
    It's not bad. Had fun for a few initial hours.
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    Weird it says i'm purchased the pack and activated it on the website, but I can't redeem the items in-game. hmmm..
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    edited October 2019

Hariken said:

considering i just successfully redeemed one, yes they do, so you did something wrong mate.
    Ok, I got it now. What seemed to happen was it took a day for it to show up on my account for some reason.
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    Hariken said:

Hariken said:

Ok, I got it now. What seemed to happen was it took a day for it to show up on my account for some reason.

How did u redeem them in game im having the same problem
    edited October 2019
    Groqstrong said:
    Weird it says i'm purchased the pack and activated it on the website, but I can't redeem the items in-game. hmmm..
    After you redeem the keeper pack to your account on their website, go to the storage tab and your keeper pack will be there waiting.

Then create a character in game, go to the storage tab (on the website) and transfer the keeper pack to the character you want to use it on.