Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online Devs Breakdown Performance Improvements Coming to MMORPG - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageElder Scrolls Online Devs Breakdown Performance Improvements Coming to MMORPG - MMORPG.com

The Elder Scrolls Online is one of the more impressive looking MMOs in the gaming world today, but it does suffer when it comes to performance - especially in cities. The ZeniMax Online Studios team outlined today some of the ways they are planning on improving performance in the coming months.

Read the full story here

Comments

• dekkion1dekkion1 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    i like it lets see what happens.......
    gammer 4 life
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Not holding my breath. As an ESO pvper for 5 years, who already gave up on it like almost everyone else, I've been lied to about performance improvements dozens of times from ZOS. If it isn't some small instanced zone or a re-skinned cash shop item I don't see it working.
    Folmen
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Alomar said:
    Not holding my breath. As an ESO pvper for 5 years, who already gave up on it like almost everyone else, I've been lied to about performance improvements dozens of times from ZOS. If it isn't some small instanced zone or a re-skinned cash shop item I don't see it working.
    Can't even count on the cash shop anymore... the new loot crate has a bunch of FREE daily log in rewards from previous months and nasty looking items that were removed from the shop probably cause no one was buying em'. Don't know if it's laziness or just not wanting to pay employees cause they strapped for cash but put a little more effort into the rest of the items in those boxes not just the mounts.