Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlas Preps For PC And Xbox Cross Play With Massive Wipe, Adjustments - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageAtlas Preps For PC And Xbox Cross Play With Massive Wipe, Adjustments - MMORPG.com

In preparation for PC and Xbox cross play, ATLAS is updating with massive wipes and adjustments ahead of time.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Haki88Haki88 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Checked ATLAS after not playing game for 6+ months and i can say its still unoptimized. Steam chart says everything... from 60 000+ player to around 1 500.. and they are releasing it on xbox...

Seems its better to expand everywhere, collect money and then think about optimization.
  • Siris23Siris23 Member UncommonPosts: 388

DMKano said:

hmm

Did Rag go hide out in Atlas because he was so badly embarrassed in Classic?
    Kyleran[Deleted User]
  • MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    This game is just....
    I have no words for what this game is tbh its beyond bad.
  • BitSaneBitSane Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Forgot that this trash even existed t_t
  • LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    Ah, the Korean-style marketing plan, eh?  Release game to one audience, watch it fail, and then release to other audiences.
    Sure is simpler than fixing or improving a broken game.
  • TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Game had fantastic naval sailing and ocean mechanics. Just another game where the company/publishers failed the game concept/gameplay.

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• Temijin1Temijin1 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Played this early release game since day one. Huge improvements. Gets better and better. Don’t lsten to these haters. Go to youtube and watch some of the game play videos and streams and judge for yourself.
    KyleranBloodshy523
  • SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    This POS should be burried deep.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• RennisaRennisa Member UncommonPosts: 49

Spiider said:

This POS should be burried deep.

Deep down in Davy Jones locker?