Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astellia Extends Headstart Access By One Day, Details Upcoming Events - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageAstellia Extends Headstart Access By One Day, Details Upcoming Events - MMORPG.com

Astellia has been in headstart access mode for about seven days now, and while officially slated to launch today, the team has opted to extend headstart access by one day, now launching officially on September 28th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited September 2019
    [Deleted User]
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    guess there was a lot less pre orders then expected
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • black9iceblack9ice Member UncommonPosts: 154
    No one is even streaming this, it is all influencers, and when it first hit 48hrs later 80% of them were gone. This is the new trend on twitch. lol
    doomexNepheth[Deleted User]
  • blazingcutblazingcut Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Why play this game when you can play Eternal Magic FOR FREE !!! They both technically same shit - old mmo but “playable”
    Nepheththighhighs
  • doomexdoomex Member UncommonPosts: 150
    edited September 2019
    It's kind of sad, the company seems a decent one. But the game is bad and it's not worth the b2p. Unless you into that boring generic mmos without p2w.
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473

Why play this game when you can play Eternal Magic FOR FREE !!! They both technically same shit - old mmo but “playable”

Yeaaah at least this one is "a little bit" original and somehow looks like a "pc game". Not just a knock off mobile game with full of stolen assets from wow.
    thighhighs
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Nepheth said:

Yeaaah at least this one is "a little bit" original and somehow looks like a "pc game". Not just a knock off mobile game with full of stolen assets from wow.
    aura kingdom says hello lol
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    black9ice said:
    No one is even streaming this, it is all influencers, and when it first hit 48hrs later 80% of them were gone. This is the new trend on twitch. lol
    No kidding,i thought i was the only one that pays attention to what is going on.
    The biggest streamers most certainly do influence people,i see it everyday yet those same streamers are off playing a different game 1.2.3 days later,whatever their contract is for.
    That is why i do not believe 99.9 % of reviews i see,they are all influenced with bias because everyone is trying to make money off of gaming and would sellout their own mother to do it.

thighhighs

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• yonpachiyonpachi Member UncommonPosts: 191
    This or Archeage Unchanged
  • sycogenesissycogenesis Member UncommonPosts: 86

Eternal Magic is so fking cringe tho i'de pick Astelia over Magic
  • cyriciancyrician Member UncommonPosts: 189
    I am playing Astellia currently.

Though it's not perfect I am rather enjoying it and the game mechanics are fun.

There Is surprisingly lots of depth to the Astels system.

If you can look past the Loli girls the games rather fun and has lots of depth.
    RetroHour[Deleted User]

Current games;
    Star treck online
    Rift
    Eve online
    Firefall

• xybedoutxybedout Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Fine, I'll just wait another day then to see if "normal" price is cheaper, and makes it worth getting, than these pre-order/head-start bull.
  • JamesGTJamesGT Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    The game is not perfect. I would say it’s solid though. I purchased it and don’t regret it.
    Kyleran
  • XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,846
    Deyirn said:

Eternal Magic steals WoW sound assets, if anything, Blizzard should send them C&D and shut them down.
    Eternal Magic was made by a Chinese company and published by a Russian company so a Cease and Desist would just be laughed at before thrown in the trash.
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    edited September 2019
    DMKano said:
    It's dead Jim
    Lol, now now I'm the Trekkie here... make MK jokes next time.
    Kyleran