Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest STO Patch Tweaks Patrol Rewards

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageLatest STO Patch Tweaks Patrol Rewards

The latest patch for STO continues to tweak rewards for patrols, as revealed in a new blog post.

Read the full story here

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I looked at the picture. Don't mean to be rude but that ship in the foreground is at a student level.
  • foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 508

Cleffy said:

I looked at the picture. Don't mean to be rude but that ship in the foreground is at a student level.

Well if you take a closer look the foreground ship is the S.S. Botany Bay. It is already in game, as a ship pet, it was a reward for the now defunct Foundry feature that made STO more unique. It was given to Foundry authors of a certain reputation or publishing if I remember.

Anyhow, according to Star Trek canon the S.S. Botany Bay was a ship launched sometime in the late 1900s early 2000s so yeah it probably would look more rudimentary. It's name was after some prison or something too.

All that said, I'm not sure why there's a picture of it for this article, but I haven't completed every new System Patrol so maybe it is in one of them.