Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Division 2 Tests Balance Changes On Its PTS - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageDivision 2 Tests Balance Changes On Its PTS - MMORPG.com

In a new forum post, Ubisoft Massive outlined massive patch notes for its Division 2 PTS title update 6, testing all manners of Skills, Talents, and Controls.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    This game goes through so many changes it's hard to tell what's going on sometimes.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    edited September 2019

This game goes through so many changes it's hard to tell what's going on sometimes.

Actually it's rather easy to tell: the devs have no idea what do they want to achieve and how to balance the game for that - and experiment on players to see if anything will work.
    acidbloodLife2vOscar1230

Thank you for your time!

• UntamedgunnerUntamedgunner Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Actually for once a company listens to the game forums, community and players. Such as the auto wall stick hip fire run. It’s great to a dev actually gives a poop and with tons of updates and content you can’t go wrong. You may disagree with that, but that’s cool you don’t have agree with me. That’s the beauty of the USA.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

OG_Zorvan said:

Let me know when their version of a looter shooter actually adds loot to the shoot, and I'll bother going back to look. Played to level 4 at release, then dropped it.

You joking? You get absolutely loads of loot. Playing to level 4 is no way to tell.
    Phry[Deleted User]infomatz
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

OG_Zorvan said:

Let me know when their version of a looter shooter actually adds loot to the shoot, and I'll bother going back to look. Played to level 4 at release, then dropped it.

You joking? You get absolutely loads of loot. Playing to level 4 is no way to tell.
    level 4 is still very much in the noob training zone, you do get a few weapons early on and its mostly just to teach you what they are. Once you have cleared the map the first time and the 'heavies' come in and take it away and you have to fight back, and they have air support which is OP as .. chair..  ;)
    [Deleted User]infomatz
  • Rastan1Rastan1 Member UncommonPosts: 74
    I'm looking for "Can no longer hit right bumper to clear heroic modes without aiming with a mediocre explosive build" Then, we will talk again Division.
  • immoralthangimmoralthang Member RarePosts: 300
    Targeted loot is a step in the right direction but the biggest problem in the Division 2 is being ignored: the RNG is extremely punishing. There is no reason for purple items to drop on a WT5 heroic mission. It’s infuriating.
  • MD24MD24 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    TD2 died quicker than TD1, now we need TD3 :D
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    OG_Zorvan said:
    Phry said:

OG_Zorvan said:

level 4 is still very much in the noob training zone, you do get a few weapons early on and its mostly just to teach you what they are. Once you have cleared the map the first time and the 'heavies' come in and take it away and you have to fight back, and they have air support which is OP as .. chair..  ;)
    I'll take another look then, but they really should bump the loot up a notch even in the noob zone, even if it's mainly vendor trash. Because it really does give a bad impression, imo.
    you pick up more weapons and 'stuff' pretty much all the time, the hard part is deciding which ones to use, its a pretty good game, but so far i have held off on buying any season passes or DLC's. You don't really need them and its fun just to 'answer the call' and help out other players. ;)