Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few Conan games for free this weekend "Steam"

WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
Sep 20 Thursday and already at least free to download ,idk maybe can't actually play until fri/sat but i think it's a go right now.

3 different choices,conquered,Exiles and the regular Conan game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    this in my opinion means f2p by November or before. It's what funcrom does. SO immersed into LotrO right I'm not even logging into BDO for dailies. Let alone download a game from one of the worst comapnies in the biznit.
    It's not the first time they did a F2P weekend offer. So.... yeah no.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Its just for the weekend that you can play for the weekend then the license expires if you keep it downloaded. They do this often on steam. Did it for Grim Dawn/Borderlands Franchise/etc in the past.

Now if you want to make another thread about Epic Store giving away 100$ worth of batman games for free (though I hate epic and its minus the DLC for some), hard deal to pass up when a few of them a pretty good.
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Albatroes said:
    Its just for the weekend that you can play for the weekend then the license expires if you keep it downloaded. They do this often on steam. Did it for Grim Dawn/Borderlands Franchise/etc in the past.

Now if you want to make another thread about Epic Store giving away 100$ worth of batman games for free (though I hate epic and its minus the DLC for some), hard deal to pass up when a few of them a pretty good.
    Nonono, Steam good, Epic bad!

ps. Conan Exiles is very good for what it does, its a survival game though.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Mendel
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer