Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge Gets a Shadow Enhancement Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageArcheAge Gets a Shadow Enhancement Trailer - MMORPG.com

ArcheAge received a new trailer today showcasing the before and after enhancements coming to its "Shadows Revealed" update on September 30.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Looks better. Gotta admit it no matter how you feel about the business model or the upcoming Unchained version.

I prefer the older housing designs. New ones are too doll house for my taste.
    Sovrath
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • angaelsangaels Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Ok.. now I'm impressed.. Hopefully the tech side of things will also be an improvement.. Gamigo before would be slow about issues, and I don't mean your average slow but the agonizing slow.. I might just take the jump cause it's cheap...
  • fcweddfcwedd Member UncommonPosts: 196
    Wow! I was excited after hearing about Unchained, but was recently considering to not try it due to how dated the game looks. I'm in! Ty for the link!
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    feh should mention not in game features
    ScottJeslis
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    This is really impressive. I didn't expect it was going to be this good when I first heard the news about the graphic improvements.
    alkarionlog
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    I never heard anyone ever complain about how Archeage looks so in my opinion this means nothing. Facelift is not what will fix Archeage.
  • fcweddfcwedd Member UncommonPosts: 196

DeadSpock said:

I never heard anyone ever complain about how Archeage looks so in my opinion this means nothing. Facelift is not what will fix Archeage.

The biggest issue with ArcheAge has always been its Pay 2 Win. That is supposedly fixed. The graphical update is a very big bonus.
    alkarionlogScottJeslisNephethinfomatz
  • killerkr123killerkr123 Member CommonPosts: 1
    This is why i pre order it, looks amazing. x333
    alkarionloggastovski1
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    edited September 2019
    fcwedd said:

DeadSpock said:

The biggest issue with ArcheAge has always been its Pay 2 Win. That is supposedly fixed. The graphical update is a very big bonus.
    yes supose, I find cute people who still belive in things, foolish, but cute, even when the history tells us not to trust

DMKano said:
    This is why i pre order it, looks amazing. x333

You do realize that the F2P servers are also getting this update.

So you can play this update for free without preorder. 
    like I said before chances are, its not in game footage, aka it looks better on the video, or it will lag like hell and you play alone.

plus sorry kids, I know we are lacking MMORPG, but supporting failed projects don't make things better it only lower the bar, and hell I can't possible imagine a lower bar then mobile gamming, but if given space i'm sure they will find....

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • momintimmomintim Member UncommonPosts: 108
    Even with the update this is a wait and see after launch scenario. Buy to play does not make it exempt from still having P2W items in the cash shop at some point only time will tell. Black Desert showed how B2P can still have P2W items placed in "cosmetic only clothing"/surprise stat boosts.
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Looks good amd i may try it when new comp gets done
    alkarionlog
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    People are so desperate for a 'good' mmorpg that they think every mirage that pops up is real. Sad days only get sadder.
    alkarionlog
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    ok, half hooked! now waiting the 20th for dev stream (hope better than the 13th..)
    hack/dupe and bypass p2w with any manners

still in wait and see mode
    alkarionlog
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    P2w doesnt bother me that much, i make my own goals and if i reach them im happy.
    alkarionlog
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • AngryElfAngryElf Member UncommonPosts: 194
    Slap some lipstick on that pig and take it to bed. We'll all make fun of you in the morning.
    alkarionlog
  • EggonomiconEggonomicon Member UncommonPosts: 33
    They problem with AA was same faction killing not Graphics nor P2W.
    alkarionlogDeadSpock