Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge Shadows Revealed - Enhanced Graphics 2019

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
edited September 2019 in ArcheAge
Looks like ArcheAge will be getting some enhanced visuals with the new Shadows Revealed update coming Sept. 30. 

TheDarkrayne[Deleted User]VesaviusSovrathTokken[Deleted User]LeFantome

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    That really is an incredible improvement.
    VesaviusSovrath[Deleted User]Quicksand
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    I am very hyped for AAU... And that was before I even saw the gfx update. The game looks like it have been reborn, honestly.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited September 2019
    There does not seem to be any animation in the fauna/trees?It also just looks like a lighting update not really overall graphics.Well i guess this says "shadows" so yeah lighting.
    The sky also seems stagnant.
    They kind of tried to be deceptive on the character look as they took a pale white skin and just added color to it lol.
    What else did i see,well the animated effects ,not sure if we can call that an update or just different.
    Overall,i think it is the game play design and the housing drama that make a difference,not sure if they covered those two bases or not.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    edited September 2019
    A little voice in my head keeps telling me to go back! But then I remember how horrible Gamigo is at the most basic stuff (like keeping servers up). So I am going to have a wait and see approach. 
    Post edited by Kumapon on
    [Deleted User]
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I look forward to trying it again. 
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    edited September 2019
    Wizardry said:
    There does not seem to be any animation in the fauna/trees?It also just looks like a lighting update not really overall graphics.Well i guess this says "shadows" so yeah lighting.
    The sky also seems stagnant.
    They kind of tried to be deceptive on the character look as they took a pale white skin and just added color to it lol.
    What else did i see,well the animated effects ,not sure if we can call that an update or just different.
    Overall,i think it is the game play design and the housing drama that make a difference,not sure if they covered those two bases or not.
    You need to watch the video at 16 seconds wiz instead of skipping to the middle where they are deliberately showing only the lighting updates.

If you still think there's no difference in graphics.. well, I guess a wiz will be wiz.
    Vesavius
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.