Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Layering exploit is being fixed

cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
edited September 2019 in World of Warcraft
Chamber of Chains
Post edited by cheyane on
Layering
  1. Did you use this layering exploit?9 votes
    1. Yes
      11.11%
    2. No
      33.33%
    3. Considered it
        0.00%
    4. Didn't even know about it
      55.56%

Comments

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    you mean to play a game i guess ;)

but, blizz players have always been about weird tactis. account sharing was basically introduced and made GermBarb #1 for quite some time, if i remember right.

usualy knew about those tactics, never used em myself tho in online games, and what i do in single player games i only up to me!

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    edited September 2019
    oops corrected

I think this is how people have made a thousand gold and bought their mounts fast and farmed Molten Core even .

Chamber of Chains
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    Didn't even know about this till I saw it on stream. Well I 'm too low level to use it anyways. I'm not trying to rush anything.

And you know what is funny about this situation? Most of the people who used this exploit and didn't report to Blizzard are the people who cried for classic to be a thing and played it on private servers for years. They are gonna get banned soon. I don't know what they were thinking. This is nothing like using the layering system to rush things for their own benefit. They exploited a bug and thought they could get away with it? Damn that's funny... Blizzard even banned people who used a simple potion bug on BfA. A lot of people will get banned for weeks because of this exploit and they can say goodbye to their items. I wish they would get perma ban but I don't think that's gonna happen.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited September 2019
    Unfortunately, this was theorized back in beta (I believe preach was talking about the potential down sides he noticed to layering back in beta) and of course Blizzard 'listened' (meaning they didn't because they said layering would only be in place for a month or 2 until servers stabilized, so it 'didn't matter').
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    How sad that after so much effort of persuading Blizzard to release the classic servers they just cheat to get ahead.

• SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472
    I can always tell by the look in exploiter toon's eyes that they cheat on their wives and girlfriends. Castrate them!

Saunz  :)
    [Deleted User]
  • fyehu43fyehu43 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    edited September 2019
    Just to update this thread. Layering will be completely removed in p2.