Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing right now?

2»

Comments

• Tatiana31373Tatiana31373 Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Fiesta and NWN

I'm just a casual player though and am just coming back to mmorpg's after a long break.  If you have a recommendation for a game, I'm all ears. :)
    [Deleted User]
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    Fiesta and NWN

I'm just a casual player though and am just coming back to mmorpg's after a long break.  If you have a recommendation for a game, I'm all ears. :)
    Welcome to the forums! If you have come back to MMORPG's (I noted the RPG) after a long break then you are not as casual as you think. :)
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    Path of Exile. I'm just too busy to be able to lose myself in a MMO right now. :/
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Currently binge'ing out on WoW Classic, i knew i would end up playing it a lot, but didn't expect it to take up as much of my time as it has  :o
    JeffSpicoli
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    I am amazed at how many people play FFXIV..One of the worst MMO experiences I had.
  • immoralthangimmoralthang Member RarePosts: 300
    edited September 2019
    I’m leveling up a new character in the Division 2 to prepare for the big October update as my original one is permanently deformed due to the barber bug at launch.

I also want to delve back into ESO. I still haven’t beat Summerset.
  • immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Still nuts deep in Underrail.

[Deleted User]Phaserlight

• HarafnirHarafnir Member UncommonPosts: 1,350
    Borderlands 3, Crowfall, ESO. Right now, mostly Borderlands, it is just too much fun to stop.

"This is not a game to be tossed aside lightly.
    It should be thrown with great force"

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Madden 20
    Classic WOW
    Dota Underlords Battle chess
    Watching college football & NFL on the weekends while attempting to avoid real life responsibilities  :D
    Day dreaming about Borderlands 3 but I'm a man of my word and will wait till April
    [Deleted User]
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    I'm kicking around in Hearts of Iron 3, No Man's Sky and LotRO a bit.  But my most prominent play time of late has been in Star Traders: Frontiers.  This is the closest thing to a full-on Traveler RPG that I'm likely to see.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    I actually started playing WoW classic and I can't believe it because the game is kind of boring but oh well. 

I'm playing my char where if I die once, i delete him. That's the only thing keeping the game semi-interesting for me. I do need to get my other computer up so I can play entropia at the same time i play WoW.

As long as you don't aggro too much, you can't lose 1v1. 
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    ESO , GW2 testing some builds at this point, SWTOR finished up some class stories, I realized I was only a few planets away from completing a few of them.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    Path of Exile still and only, 6 months plus but I'm starting to feel the need for a change. 
    Phaserlight

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Kyleran said:
    Path of Exile still and only, 6 months plus but I'm starting to feel the need for a change. 
    I agree, you need a change, play hardcore. 
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • AcorniaAcornia Member UncommonPosts: 275
    Ashes of Oahu.   I am finding it fun to play even after 115+ steam hours playing even with all the bugs that we are finding.  The five man dev team is working hard to fix the bugs and other problems with almost daily patch fixes.
    Phaserlight
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    MTG: Arena
    Rainbow 6 Siege
    Factorio
    Children of Morta

..Cake..

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    Rolled back around to Dungeons & Dragons Online.  Playing a bunch of the low level dungeons I haven't visited in years.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    CO, the 3rd week of the Anniversary is on, with the Mega-Destroids - and ATs at the event vendor.
    Nice to see the coordinated world boss bashing, it's fun. Especially when the crowd lacks good tanks :smile:

Went back to DDO like Nebless (just finished refreshing the client), they will start a 10th Anniversary, just not of the launch's 10 years like CO, they celebrate the 10th year in f2p. Still a memorable decade though, and good rewards are incoming...
  • free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043
    FF14

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    Still in Ark Survival Evolved cause roaming mobs ftw.

Devs got a bad rep for never fixing their game while releasing more an more content.  But I have seen them try to fix.  After a year of repeated bug reports I noticed Dolphins today are now taming differently.  Lag will still ruin a passive tame by resetting it.  But I finally got my first ever Ichthyosaurus tame that was not stuck on a rock!

People go into Ark not knowing how demanding survival games are.  So it gets criticism.  Before playing ASE you need to have played something non-thempark like Dark Souls, Don't Starve Together, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen or Minecraft. 

Don't expect Ark to work without tweaking thus it should be consider PC only tho it's on all platforms for those poor buggers who don't know a gaming PC is master.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited September 2019
    Phry said:
    Currently binge'ing out on WoW Classic, i knew i would end up playing it a lot, but didn't expect it to take up as much of my time as it has  :o
    My god I have no time for anything else. Been playing it for hours and hours and considering it is a game I have played so often even on private servers at one point here I am chugging away with hopefully no end in sight as far as an addiction goes. Good to find an addiction that fills your gaming time, so satisfying. I guess it is about not getting things easily. Everything is something you worked for. 

Someone very kindly offered to buy my paladin in all white gear some gear guessing I was too poor which I was, had like 3 silver on me after buying some bags (still no drops) and skills, I said no because I would not appreciate the gear since it was not something I quested or had dropped from a mob I killed. 

My hunter though a night elf has just got her tiger from Durotar and it has progressed to being faithful. I was thrilled when it finally dinged faithful. I opened the pet window just to look at the 'faithful' word. I got 5 bag drops and passed one to the poor paladin who at this point is like some cousin from the countryside in rags. I also got a couple of sword drops that I will pass to the paladin.

Not to mention how great the community is. They help others without prompting and invite happily. We type and write things that are to do with the game and only the game. What a relief!

I have my orc warlock too and if I find time I must also play. My god it is good to be in Azeroth.
    Chamber of Chains